Clown girl

Old August 24th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie Cook

Default Clown girl

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

There is a pretty little girl cat who has started coming to our door
in the afternoons. She has black fur and white paws, and is about two
years old.

I call her clown girl because she is such a silly girl.

Every now and then, she will come to our door (about every three days
or so), stand on her hind legs and start meowing her little head off.
As soon as I open the door even a little, she sticks her nose and a
paw into the space and starts meowing at me to hurry and let her in.

As soon as the door is open, she rushes in, starts rubbing my legs and
meows even more. Dulce Mae, Little Boy and Little Feet all run to
their favorite observation posts, and watch her with interest.

Clown girl knows where the food is. She walks to the big plastic
storage box, and stands on her hind legs, with her front paws on the
box. She tells me to hurry, and occasionally runs over to me,
Lassie-style, to make sure I am actually heading toward the food box.

After I open the lid, she sticks her head in and watches as I scoop
out some food. If she thinks I am skimping, she reaches a paw in, and
tries to scoop more food into the scoop (grin).

As soon as I have filled the scooped to her satisfaction, she runs
back to the door, paws at to open it and meows at me to hurry up!
hurry up! Such an impatient little girl!

Today, after I let her in, I picked her up and kissed her, then
introduced her to our three. She was mostly nice, but did give a very
little hiss to Dulce Mae, who was very surprised by the hiss.

So we got her food, got her back outside where she can eat, and got
some nice loud rumbly purrs from her. I'm pretty sure she has a slave
around here, because she isn't starving. She's not fat, either - just
perfect, near as I can tell, and well-muscled.

Anyway, it's nice to be appreciated, as she certainly is. If only we
could get rude-boy Acqui to be as nice (grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Mark,
I love the way cats enter and exit your house with such ease and the
resident cats just seem to accept this. Are you sure you're last name isn't
Dolittle?

Julie

Old August 24th 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

[snips]

No cluons were harmed when "Julie Cook"
wrote:
Mark,
I love the way cats enter and exit your house with such ease and the

resident cats just seem to accept this. Are you sure you're last
name isn't
Dolittle?

Well there are a couple of cats who aren't allowed in because they
hate the residents - Mrs. Wiggleworm, for instance, who once tried a
flying attack against Dulce Mae.

I suspect the residents do so well, because they remember when *they*
were the visiting ferals. Either that, or they know I love them no
matter who visits.

I used to introduce all new visitors to Little Feet first, and told
them they had to be nice because this is Little Feet's house...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Clown girl Takayuki Cat anecdotes 0 August 24th 06 02:56 AM
Clown girl Mischief Cat anecdotes 1 August 23rd 06 11:36 PM
Clown girl [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 August 23rd 06 05:37 PM
Purrs for Little Girl Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 0 December 9th 05 03:19 PM
New Little Girl Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 78 November 2nd 04 11:39 PM