he's meowing

Old January 23rd 14, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default he's meowing

To get out to toilet. The answer is no and he does the scratching rug thing
in case I didn't hear him the first time.
He has to stay in until next Monday until his stitches come out. he thinks
is is fine today to go out and I say not yet. He disagrees. Isn't that
brilliant since a week ago he was on the vets table fighting for his life

Old January 23rd 14, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

To get out to toilet. The answer is no and he does the scratching rug thing
in case I didn't hear him the first time.
He has to stay in until next Monday until his stitches come out. he thinks
is is fine today to go out and I say not yet. He disagrees. Isn't that
brilliant since a week ago he was on the vets table fighting for his life

It's indeed brilliant. But stand firm! I don't know about you but
sometimes I forget who is actually in charge around here.

Jill

Old January 24th 14, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
To get out to toilet. The answer is no and he does the scratching rug
thing
in case I didn't hear him the first time.
He has to stay in until next Monday until his stitches come out. he
thinks
is is fine today to go out and I say not yet. He disagrees. Isn't that
brilliant since a week ago he was on the vets table fighting for his life

It's indeed brilliant. But stand firm! I don't know about you but
sometimes I forget who is actually in charge around here.

Jill

I know who it is, and it's not me.
But I Can Stand Firm if necessary. Litter boxes with earth in will have to
be weed in and bathtubs will have to be pooed in before the poor Boy can go
out again.
We're hoping for next Monday.

Tweed (both of us)

Old January 24th 14, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
To get out to toilet. The answer is no and he does the scratching rug
thing
in case I didn't hear him the first time.
He has to stay in until next Monday until his stitches come out. he
thinks
is is fine today to go out and I say not yet. He disagrees. Isn't that
brilliant since a week ago he was on the vets table fighting for his life

It's indeed brilliant. But stand firm! I don't know about you but
sometimes I forget who is actually in charge around here.

Jill

I know who it is, and it's not me.
But I Can Stand Firm if necessary. Litter boxes with earth in will have to
be weed in and bathtubs will have to be pooed in before the poor Boy can go
out again.
We're hoping for next Monday.

Tweed (both of us)

Purrs continue. At least he did get back up in your lap.

Jill
Old January 25th 14, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:
To get out to toilet. The answer is no and he does the scratching rug
thing in case I didn't hear him the first time. He has to stay in until
next Monday until his stitches come out. he thinks is is fine today to
go out and I say not yet. He disagrees. Isn't that brilliant since a
week ago he was on the vets table fighting for his life

It's fantastic!!

What a week for you both.

Which neither of us would like to go through again. I cannot thank Chine
House enough, especially his surgeon, David Blow for saving his life. I know
every cat is precious to their beloveds, but he is just "something else"
I've never had a cat love me quite as much as he does, KFC certainly didn't.
Or didn't show it perhaps.

It took years to get to this stage with him - two years until I could even
shut the back door because he needed an escape route and more years until he
got on my lap. The idea of losing him last week was intolerable.

Tweed

MEOWING! Kelly Cat health & behaviour 10 February 22nd 05 07:05 PM
meowing too much? Justin L Cat health & behaviour 7 February 9th 05 09:38 AM
Cat Meowing jack Cat health & behaviour 6 September 2nd 03 11:06 AM
Cat Meowing jack Cats - misc 4 August 27th 03 07:33 PM
Cat Meowing Debbie Bouthiette Cat health & behaviour 12 July 31st 03 12:09 AM