Blanket purrs and purrs request

Old May 23rd 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez[_2_]

Default Blanket purrs and purrs request

I've been out of town on business, so I've been unable to read much of
the group all week. Purrs to all in need, specially Pat and Abelard, I
heard they needed extra purrs.

Now for the selfish part, Tom emailed me this morning saying that the
house across the street from us was broken into!!! They kicked in the
front door and stole the TV and some jewelry. We've always felt so
safe in this neighborhood, the idea of somebody breaking in and one of
our cats getting outside frightens the heck out of me. Stuff can be
replaced, our babies cannot. Could I have some purrs that the thieves
quickly meet our friendly police force?

Thanks!

Victor
Old May 23rd 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Purrs and prayers on the way. I hope you never have the feeling of walking
into your house knowing someone has been there and been through your stuff.
I know that feeling and I will NEVER forget it.

Old May 23rd 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On May 22, 8:25 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Purrs and prayers on the way. I hope you never have the feeling of walking
into your house knowing someone has been there and been through your stuff.

The worst thing is that something might happen to a pet. A cat or d*g
being let ouot and lost, a burglar feeling threatened by the d*g and
hurting him. I've been lucky. Back in Ohio, a long time ago, we got
home from playing in our band and discovered our Malemute had a young
(twelve) would be burglar cornered in the living room. As soon as we
got home, BD decided he was off-duty and stopped growling at the kid.
Started wagging his fool tail. Never bit anyone but he looked _so_
menacing. And twenty years ago here in Connecticut someone broke in
and stole, tada, two CHANGE JARS, left the TV and two computers. Also
opened a box of dog biskits and fed about half of them to SnowBall.

--
Will in New Haven
May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark

Old May 23rd 08, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Victor Martinez wrote:
I've been out of town on business, so I've been unable to read much of
the group all week. Purrs to all in need, specially Pat and Abelard, I
heard they needed extra purrs.

Now for the selfish part, Tom emailed me this morning saying that the
house across the street from us was broken into!!! They kicked in the
front door and stole the TV and some jewelry. We've always felt so
safe in this neighborhood, the idea of somebody breaking in and one of
our cats getting outside frightens the heck out of me. Stuff can be
replaced, our babies cannot. Could I have some purrs that the thieves
quickly meet our friendly police force?

Thanks!

Victor

Purrs heading down your way. I've been burgled before and it's quite a
violated feeling. Luckily, I didn't have my masters yet but I can
imagine how terrifying that would be. Be as vigilant, and careful, as
you can, you two.

--Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew

Old May 23rd 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Victor Martinez wrote:
I've been out of town on business, so I've been unable to read much of
the group all week. Purrs to all in need, specially Pat and Abelard, I
heard they needed extra purrs.

Now for the selfish part, Tom emailed me this morning saying that the
house across the street from us was broken into!!! They kicked in the
front door and stole the TV and some jewelry. We've always felt so
safe in this neighborhood, the idea of somebody breaking in and one of
our cats getting outside frightens the heck out of me. Stuff can be
replaced, our babies cannot. Could I have some purrs that the thieves
quickly meet our friendly police force?

Thanks!

Victor

Purrs for a swift and not-too-gentle visit from the authorities on the
crooks!

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old May 23rd 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Victor Martinez wrote:

Now for the selfish part, Tom emailed me this morning saying that the
house across the street from us was broken into!!! They kicked in the
front door and stole the TV and some jewelry. We've always felt so
safe in this neighborhood, the idea of somebody breaking in and one of
our cats getting outside frightens the heck out of me. Stuff can be
replaced, our babies cannot. Could I have some purrs that the thieves
quickly meet our friendly police force?

Of course, Victor. Lots of purrs on the way.

Old May 23rd 08, 09:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Victor Martinez wrote:
I've been out of town on business, so I've been unable to read much of
the group all week. Purrs to all in need, specially Pat and Abelard, I
heard they needed extra purrs.

Now for the selfish part, Tom emailed me this morning saying that the
house across the street from us was broken into!!! They kicked in the
front door and stole the TV and some jewelry. We've always felt so
safe in this neighborhood, the idea of somebody breaking in and one of
our cats getting outside frightens the heck out of me. Stuff can be
replaced, our babies cannot. Could I have some purrs that the thieves
quickly meet our friendly police force?

Thanks!

Victor

Definately! Purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old May 23rd 08, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Blanket purrs Joy Cat anecdotes 13 May 31st 08 02:33 AM
Blanket Purrs (again) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 25 September 13th 07 09:05 PM
Blanket purrs Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 0 October 6th 06 02:18 PM
Another blanket purrs and purr request Cheryl Cat anecdotes 19 July 25th 06 11:32 PM
Blanket purrs and a purr request Joy Cat anecdotes 20 July 22nd 06 06:48 PM