Meowmie brought home a MALE HOOMIN!!!

Old June 9th 08, 09:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Meowmie brought home a MALE HOOMIN!!!

I swear something has been happening to our meowmie.... She's out all
day working hard and then she comes home to her slave duties.
Suddenly the phone will ring and meowmie gets all smiles and giggly.

I find it rather sickening...

Then the other day she came home late. We were waiting right by the
door to scold her for arriving late when right behind her was another
hoomin. Not too uncommon, but this hoomin was MALE. Imp and I hid in
the corner and watched from a safe distance.

They cuddled up on the couch to watch a movie. How DARE she bring
home a hoomin and how DARE she show him more affection than us.
Mischief jumped onto the couch to thoroughly inspect this hoomin. He
smelled a little funny, and there was a hint of other cats on his
clothes. FOREIGNER!

Imp and I shouted from our hiding places to GET RID OF HIM. Mischief
was just about to spray all over him when he started to pet hew. I
told her to abort the mission immediately but then he moved to that
special spot on her back.

It was horrible to watch as Mischief started purring and leaning into
his hand and suddenly flopped onto her side.
there was nothing I could do but fume. I wanted Meowmie to stop
paying attention to this hoomin and come give ME my belly rub!

He went home and I promptly gave Meowmie a thorough talking to about
bringing home strange hoomins but I don't think she was listening.

The next night I waited at the door and when Meowmie opened it, I
peeked around behind her to see if she had brought this stranger
back. She didn't. I meowed my approval and then demanded my well
overdue belly rub.

And tonight she brought him home AGAIN!! How DARE she!

How can I get this INTRUDER out of my home so Meowmie can come back to
paying attention to MEEEEEEEEEEE???

Mayhem

*********

Yes, I have a special someone in my life. Nothing official yet, but
we've had some good times.

But OH the cats were mad when i brought him home. Then Mischief
sniffed him and started to pet her and then she became the attention
slut. she was ALL over him. He lives with two cats, so he knew just
how to scritch her and next thing she has flopped over and rubbing
against him.

Mayhem on the other hand was fuming. After he left, and I went to
bed, she jumped up and demanded that I give her the overdue
bellyrubs.

And the next night, I open the door, she looked at me, and then peeked
around the corner of the door, to see if he was with me. When she saw
he wasn't there, she twitched her tail in approval then demanded
dinner.

She's starting to approach him now, very carefully. But hopefully
she'll learn to like him. I certainly do, and look forward to many
outings and cuddles on the couch watching a movie.

That is, watching a movie under the close supervision of Mischief.....

Hugs,

Kristi
Old June 9th 08, 09:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Mischief" wrote in message
I swear something has been happening to our meowmie.... She's out all
day working hard and then she comes home to her slave duties.
Suddenly the phone will ring and meowmie gets all smiles and giggly.

Kristi's gotta boy friend,
Kristi's gotta boy friend,

Think of it this way, kits, when he's there you get more attention from the
both of them. Just MAKE them give you pettins.

Tanada, who's very good at that.

Old June 9th 08, 12:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobblespin

Mischief wrote in news:cd23acf2-c382-43f9-8465-
:

[...]

Well he passed the first test of a good man: he likes cats!

Bobble
Old June 9th 08, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat

"Mischief" wrote in message

Then the other day she came home late. We were waiting right by the
door to scold her for arriving late when right behind her was another
hoomin. Not too uncommon, but this hoomin was MALE. Imp and I hid in
the corner and watched from a safe distance.

Just make sure that if she decides to keep him, she takes him to TED to be
fixed even though he's not broke.

Purrs, Waffles
(fount of wisdom about hoomins)

Old June 9th 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Mischief wrote:
That is, watching a movie under the close supervision of Mischief.....

Congratulations!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 9th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

It is always nice when people find a special someone. Tell him to put some
treats in his pocket when he comes. Cats can be so fickle !! Skritches,
treats, you know the drill.
"kilikini" wrote in message
Mischief wrote:
[...]

Yay, I'm so happy for you!!!!! I hope this continues and Mayhem is just
going to have to learn to deal with it. Tell her I said so. :~)

kili

Old June 9th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Jun 9, 1:36*am, "tanadashoes" wrote:
"Mischief" wrote in message

I swear something has been happening to our meowmie.... *She's out all
day working hard and then she comes home to her slave duties.
Suddenly the phone will ring and meowmie gets all smiles and giggly.

Kristi's gotta boy friend,
Kristi's gotta boy friend,

Think of it this way, kits, when he's there you get more attention from the
both of them. *Just MAKE them give you pettins.

Tanada, who's very good at that.

Congratulations on the new boyfriend who understands a slave's
duties. =o)

Cheer up, Mischief. This new Hoomin might end up giving you double the
attention that Meowmie can if you manipulate him in the right ways.

Melissa
Old June 10th 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Mischief" wrote in message

I swear something has been happening to our meowmie.... She's out all
day working hard and then she comes home to her slave duties.
Suddenly the phone will ring and meowmie gets all smiles and giggly.

Kristi's gotta boy friend,
Kristi's gotta boy friend,

Think of it this way, kits, when he's there you get more attention from
the
both of them. Just MAKE them give you pettins.

Tanada, who's very good at that.

Congratulations on the new boyfriend who understands a slave's
duties. =o)

Cheer up, Mischief. This new Hoomin might end up giving you double the
attention that Meowmie can if you manipulate him in the right ways.

Melissa

My little Mimi always wrapped the guys firmly around her paw. One
eventually became her official Daddy, but she was pretty much a slut when
guys came around.

Stinky and Dante like to hang out with the dudes in a manly way.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old June 10th 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

My little Mimi always wrapped the guys firmly around her paw. One
eventually became her official Daddy, but she was pretty much a slut when
guys came around.

Yeah, Nikki was like that, too. Must be a tiny-tuxedo-girlie thing.
She would just throw herself on the floor at their feet, paws in the air
and tummy displayed and say 'pet me!' Miranda can't stand men.

Stinky and Dante like to hang out with the dudes in a manly way.

The only man Frank didn't like ended up beating me up, so I always
trusted his judgement after that. Caliban is generally friendly, but if
a very tall man comes into the flat, he will hide.

Old June 10th 08, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Marina" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

My little Mimi always wrapped the guys firmly around her paw. One
eventually became her official Daddy, but she was pretty much a slut when
guys came around.

Yeah, Nikki was like that, too. Must be a tiny-tuxedo-girlie thing. She
would just throw herself on the floor at their feet, paws in the air and
tummy displayed and say 'pet me!' Miranda can't stand men.

Yep, Mimi would do that too, but the really bad thing was the "Look at my
butt!-- Look REALLY CLOSELY at my butt!"

Especially since she resembled a tiny nun.

Stinky and Dante like to hang out with the dudes in a manly way.

The only man Frank didn't like ended up beating me up, so I always trusted
his judgement after that. Caliban is generally friendly, but if a very
tall man comes into the flat, he will hide.

Stinky loves repaimen of all kinds, and follows them around. Dante gets
spooked when someone first arrives, but his nosiness usually ges the better
of him.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net