My Drama Resolved

Old August 5th 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default My Drama Resolved

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Suz wrote:
Today thanks to Sherry and Cindy resolving her inspection issues I
found out Cindy will be back Weds. Which is great because Cindy is
Spicey's GBP (Great Bestower of Peparoni.).

I'm glad to hear all is resolved. Hopefully you were able to get that lady
to think about how horrible declawing is.

I'd think it unlikely that the woman would ever own (notice not be owned by)
a cat. They don't do well at being organized or managed. When we problems
with Rob it was always "This is my case and I'm going to manage it."
Patients are not really people to them and pets are even less important.

Pam S.

Old August 5th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Good to hear you got things worked out with your aid. Spicey knew who was
the best for you.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
"Suz" wrote in message
On Aug 4, 11:59?pm, Takayuki wrote:
Suz wrote:
This is only partially OT.

My Afternoon homecare has been a bit "unpredictable". I've had the
same PCA for that slot since Sept '06 when Joanne was injured. Due to
financial issues she didn't get her car inspected in time so she
didn't dare drive from NH border to W Mass. where I live. The person
in charge decided to replace her. They found a woman who lives in T. I
was told she was cat friendly.

Sherry the sceduler came out with her so that we could train her.
Sherry and I warned her that Spicey is my Guard cat and takes a while
to accept new aides. Well the next day she walks almost on top and
Spicey removes some of her skin. Next day same thing. She said Spicey
must be declawed. Which I objected to and explained why. She was
adamite (spelling fart here). Then it was suggest I crate her. Tak,
Joyce, and Charleen know this isn't possible. Part of why Spicey was
on edge with her because I kept having to re-explain how to do things.
I was as patient as possible but I know Spicey picked up on what I was
feeling.

Today thanks to Sherry and Cindy resolving her inspection issues I
found out Cindy will be back Weds. Which is great because Cindy is
Spicey's GBP (Great Bestower of Peparoni.).

I'm glad that you got that resolved! ?The new aide didn't sound like
she was fitting into that role at all. ?And as for declawing Spicey,
that's just ridiculous. ?Both Charleen and I have received whaps from
Spicey, Charleen on her shoe, and me on the back of the hand.

Spice is a small, light cat with tiny, dainty, multicolored paws, and
she doesn't have the inertia to make her slashes hurt. ?Just wear
socks that go up to the knees, and you're fine.

Now I must plug the video of the pretty girl that we took last year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0XRAJDoLIE- Hide quoted text -

Actually blood was drawn, she's stronger thaan she looks. How are you
Tak?

Suz&Spicey

Old August 8th 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Suz wrote:
[...]

What a relief!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek
Old August 12th 08, 09:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Granby wrote:
She suggested declawing, you should have suggested she remove six inches of
her nose, that should keep it out of your business.

That needed a BW-I'll pass it onto Dave to use on the dreaded Cecilia

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 12th 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Granby wrote:
She suggested declawing, you should have suggested she remove six inches of
her nose, that should keep it out of your business.

That needed a BW-I'll pass it onto Dave to use on the dreaded Cecilia

Since most people who suggest declawing don't really know what it
entails, I usually just ask how they'd like having the first joints of
their fingers amputated! (I've had a vet tech explain to me that it's
not QUITE the same thing, but IMO it's close enough.)