Quetzie: RB anniversary

Old August 9th 08, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Quetzie: RB anniversary

9 years ago we said good-bye to our beloved Quetzie. We think about him
often, but time has allowed us to smile when we do so. He was the Best
Cat Ever, and his spirit continues to live with us.
We miss you, baby-boy.
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 9th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
9 years ago we said good-bye to our beloved Quetzie. We think about him
often, but time has allowed us to smile when we do so. He was the Best Cat
Ever, and his spirit continues to live with us.
We miss you, baby-boy.
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

What an absolutely gorgeous boy.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 9th 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Victor Martinez wrote:

9 years ago we said good-bye to our beloved Quetzie. We think about him
often, but time has allowed us to smile when we do so. He was the Best
Cat Ever, and his spirit continues to live with us.
We miss you, baby-boy.
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

He was beautiful. And so young! Purrs for Quetzie, wherever he may
be.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old August 9th 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
9 years ago we said good-bye to our beloved Quetzie. We think about him
often, but time has allowed us to smile when we do so. He was the Best Cat
Ever, and his spirit continues to live with us.
We miss you, baby-boy.
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

(((((((Victor)))))))

Joy
--

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old August 9th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

"Victor Martinez"
9 years ago we said good-bye to our beloved Quetzie. We think about him
often, but time has allowed us to smile when we do so. He was the Best Cat
Ever, and his spirit continues to live with us.
We miss you, baby-boy.
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

Quetzie was a beauty. Thank you for sharing his picture.
Hugs
Kyla

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 9th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Victor Martinez wrote:
9 years ago we said good-bye to our beloved Quetzie. We think about
him often, but time has allowed us to smile when we do so. He was the
Best Cat Ever, and his spirit continues to live with us.
We miss you, baby-boy.
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

((((((Victor)))))) I know you miss Quetzie. I still miss my little dog
Sampson (RB, November, 1999) and think of him often. They never really
leave us.

Jill

Old August 10th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Victor Martinez wrote in news:6g6clbFdqvd1U1
@mid.individual.net:

9 years ago we said good-bye to our beloved Quetzie. We think about him
often, but time has allowed us to smile when we do so. He was the Best
Cat Ever, and his spirit continues to live with us.
We miss you, baby-boy.
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

Oh, he was gorgeous!

Andy
Old August 10th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 15:23:04 -0500, Victor Martinez
wrote:

9 years ago we said good-bye to our beloved Quetzie. We think about him
often, but time has allowed us to smile when we do so. He was the Best
Cat Ever, and his spirit continues to live with us.
We miss you, baby-boy.
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

What an absolutely beautiful kitty!

It is so sad he wasn't with you longer

Your tribute to him is very, very nice.

- Robert Heinlein

Anniversary GaDragonfly Cat anecdotes 17 October 23rd 07 09:56 PM
RB anniversary - Quetzie Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 15 August 10th 06 05:31 AM
Anniversary JBHajos Cat anecdotes 32 January 28th 05 11:18 AM
Sad Anniversary CajunPrincess Cat anecdotes 24 August 14th 04 04:07 PM
A sad anniversary ---MIKE--- Cat health & behaviour 4 August 28th 03 08:53 PM