Spicey's poor prognosiis

Old June 26th 16, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default Spicey's poor prognosiis

On 6/25/2016 7:55 PM, Takayuki wrote:
Suz, I'm sorry I couldn't do more for your cat. Actually, she's *my* cat.
Or maybe our cat. I was running around like a decapitated chicken today,
all only get confirmation that Spicey is doomed. I don't know precisely how
doomed, but pretty doomed.

I wish I could do more to fix her, but she frankly has even more problems
than Betty did, and I was never able to fix her either. Why are kitties so
finite Suz? And why were you so finite to leave her with me alone?

You've done everything you could. I learned a long time ago that
whenever we allow ourselves to love, we are setting ourselves up to be
hurt. However, without love, there wouldn't be much point to anything.
It's the price we pay for the most precious gift - love.
Old June 26th 16, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 6/25/2016 10:55 PM, Takayuki wrote:
Suz, I'm sorry I couldn't do more for your cat. Actually, she's *my* cat.
Or maybe our cat. I was running around like a decapitated chicken today,
all only get confirmation that Spicey is doomed. I don't know precisely how
doomed, but pretty doomed.

I wish I could do more to fix her, but she frankly has even more problems
than Betty did, and I was never able to fix her either. Why are kitties so
finite Suz? And why were you so finite to leave her with me alone?

I feel your pain, Tak. I didn't know Suz but I got to know her through
your posts.

I remember when my mother came home from the hospital (only to die a few
weeks later) one of the first things she asked me was "Where is our
cat?" (Persia, RB 2014). There were medical personnel in the house,
having transported her, so naturally shy Persia was hiding. I found her
and carried her into Mom's room. She reached out and petted her, smiled
and said "There she is!" Oddly, Mom never was really sure what to think
about cats. My father hated cats (no idea why).

I'm so sorry to hear about Spicey's prognosis. You're both in my thoughts.

Jill

Spicey quo Takayuki Cat anecdotes 6 January 3rd 13 09:05 PM
Spicey???? pat Chlebowski Cat anecdotes 4 November 28th 12 09:37 PM
Where's Spicey? Joy Cat anecdotes 1 October 8th 12 11:23 PM
funny pictu that poor poor kitty Nadia N. Cat anecdotes 11 June 1st 08 06:17 AM