For all those who have corporate jobs

Old June 16th 12, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default For all those who have corporate jobs

Especially in the software industry. (And for those who don't, this might
enable you to talk to your loved ones who do.)

Excuse the mild profanity in the URL. It's worth it. As the person who
sent this to me wrote, "It's only NSFW if laughing out loud will get you
in trouble."

http://www.dack.com/web/bull****.html

--
Joyce

Cats' hearing apparatus is built to allow the human voice to easily
go in one ear and out the other. -- Stephen Baker
Old June 16th 12, 07:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 16.6.2012 3:50, Bastette wrote:
Especially in the software industry. (And for those who don't, this might
enable you to talk to your loved ones who do.)

Excuse the mild profanity in the URL. It's worth it. As the person who
sent this to me wrote, "It's only NSFW if laughing out loud will get you
in trouble."

http://www.dack.com/web/bull****.html

Hehe. This is the kind of stuff I proofread all the time in my work.

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old June 17th 12, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

Brilliant! Could also apply to public sector although we're more big
on catchy acronyms, I kid you not the office next to me were once
designated as "Sexual Health Information and Treatment" until someone
pointed out the acronym i.e. **** now they are "Sexual Health
Information and Prevention" i.e. SHIP. I've tried pointing out it
sounds like they are trying to prevent sexual health information
getting round but it's a catchy acronym and that's all that counts

It had to be a criminal genuis level mind to name a course we do for
GP's and nurses on the matter of certain infections as the "Sexually
Transmitted Infection Foundation" course..I often deal with people
talking about the STIF course

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old June 17th 12, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Lesley wrote:
Brilliant! Could also apply to public sector although we're more big
on catchy acronyms, I kid you not the office next to me were once
designated as "Sexual Health Information and Treatment" until someone
pointed out the acronym i.e. **** now they are "Sexual Health
Information and Prevention" i.e. SHIP. I've tried pointing out it
sounds like they are trying to prevent sexual health information
getting round but it's a catchy acronym and that's all that counts

Or trying prevent sexual health?
Old June 17th 12, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Lesley wrote:

Brilliant! Could also apply to public sector although we're more big
on catchy acronyms, I kid you not the office next to me were once
designated as "Sexual Health Information and Treatment" until someone
pointed out the acronym i.e. **** now they are "Sexual Health
Information and Prevention" i.e. SHIP. I've tried pointing out it
sounds like they are trying to prevent sexual health information
getting round but it's a catchy acronym and that's all that counts

It had to be a criminal genuis level mind to name a course we do for
GP's and nurses on the matter of certain infections as the "Sexually
Transmitted Infection Foundation" course..I often deal with people
talking about the STIF course

Well, without STIFness, there wouldn't be nearly as much transmission.

--
Joyce

Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good
many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
-- Joseph Wood Krutch
Old June 18th 12, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Brilliant! Could also apply to public sector although we're more big
on catchy acronyms, I kid you not the office next to me were once
designated as "Sexual Health Information and Treatment" until someone
pointed out the acronym [...]
It had to be a criminal genuis level mind to name a course we do for
GP's and nurses on the matter of certain infections as the "Sexually
Transmitted Infection Foundation" course..I often deal with people
talking about the STIF course

Maybe they'll just rename your organization the Sexual Health Action
Group.

Old June 18th 12, 11:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Jun 18, 1:55*am, Jack Campin wrote:

Maybe they'll just rename your organization the Sexual Health Action
Group.

Good one!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

CORPORATE UNIFORMS AND WORKWEAR [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 April 23rd 08 06:31 AM
Corporate Uniforms And Workwear [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 April 21st 08 02:29 PM
jobs usha Cat anecdotes 1 March 15th 08 11:58 PM
OT Corporate Wisdom from Will Rogers NMR Cat anecdotes 0 February 13th 06 11:23 PM
Was: OT Beheading Video - Now About Corporate Power GAUBSTER2 Cat health & behaviour 7 May 24th 04 05:55 AM