Itz kwiet heer...

Old August 8th 09, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Itz kwiet heer...

Meow kitties,

No new postz awl day.

Where iz efurrykitty?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/7/2009 11:22:05 PM
Old August 8th 09, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 23:22:40 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

Meow kitties,

No new postz awl day.

Where iz efurrykitty?

Playink!

Bella and the kids.

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#
Old August 8th 09, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
Meow kitties,

* *No new postz awl day.

* * * * * *Where iz efurrykitty?

Playink!

Bella and the kids.

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

An I heppin demselfs play. Butted Uncl Bill shud post how Buddy Parrot
bited him. DAT wuz funnee.

--
Maggy May
Old August 8th 09, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

I wuz lukkin into publishin, sintz yoo sujestid I write abowt myown "make da
hoomin brake it" skillz.

Also, da sekkaterry wuz gon fur a wile to take kare uv sum uther kitteez.

Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
Meow kitties,

No new postz awl day.

Where iz efurrykitty?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/7/2009 11:22:05 PM

Old August 8th 09, 06:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da gramby haz goned to grand island, da furri iz atta paid wurk, anna soft
iz kleanin anna liztinta base ballz, hersef iz veri purlezed wif hersef
beclawz hersef figured owt howta clean da growl monzter wifowt breakin
itsef, diz iza major komplishmint fur hersef,

Trudi repurrtin furm hot gonna be veri hot centril IL,
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
Meow kitties,

No new postz awl day.

Where iz efurrykitty?

Old August 8th 09, 06:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you lowz hersef ta take kare of ofur kitteez, purleze be kareful beclawz dey
mite mof in, Trudi, da paranooieed
"Sundance" wrote in message
I wuz lukkin into publishin, sintz yoo sujestid I write abowt myown "make
da hoomin brake it" skillz.

Also, da sekkaterry wuz gon fur a wile to take kare uv sum uther kitteez.

Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
Meow kitties,

No new postz awl day.

Where iz efurrykitty?

Old August 8th 09, 09:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

I willz keep dat in mind, but I fingk we iz ok in dis kase. Deze kitteez
alreddy haz dere wuntroohome, an sheze takin kare uv dem dere wile derown
hoominz iz away. Dere iz 8 kitteez dere!

Sundance

"Sundance" wrote in message
I wuz lukkin into publishin, sintz yoo sujestid I write abowt myown "make
da hoomin brake it" skillz.

Also, da sekkaterry wuz gon fur a wile to take kare uv sum uther kitteez.

Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
Meow kitties,

No new postz awl day.

Where iz efurrykitty?

Old August 8th 09, 11:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat iz how mani iz here rite now... dat iz onli 7 too mani fur mineself.
Trudi

"Sundance" wrote in message
I wuz lukkin into publishin, sintz yoo sujestid I write abowt myown "make
da hoomin brake it" skillz.

Also, da sekkaterry wuz gon fur a wile to take kare uv sum uther
kitteez.

Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
Meow kitties,

No new postz awl day.

Where iz efurrykitty?

Old August 9th 09, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Meow kitties,

No new postz awl day.

Where iz efurrykitty?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

Meowmee an Pawpaw wented tu uh kwiteek groop diz mornink. Meowmee
diddint hab nuthin tu reed. (Negzt weak hur mite brink mine rytink an
purrtend itz hurz.)

Den day went tu Traydur Jowz an botted lotza fuudz, buttid no tweetz
furr me.

Neow Paw iz sittin at hiz pooter an meowmee iz fynullee sittin heer
taykink diktayshun frum meeee.
Bowt tyme, I sez.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 9th 09, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

Meow kitties,

No new postz awl day.

Where iz efurrykitty?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/7/2009 11:22:05 PM

Mosey haz been bizzy fretting n playing n sleeping iz awl.

Itz furry kwiet heer today Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 1 November 19th 08 07:41 AM
Itz noisy heer! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 17 January 16th 07 10:55 PM
Itz Heer! Da Koster Katz Cat community 1 December 26th 04 03:09 AM
Is anybody heer? Rachel Cat community 8 August 15th 04 06:04 PM
Heer Boogie... Boogie's Mom Cat community 3 October 17th 03 04:56 AM