We'z back again

Old October 9th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default We'z back again

Meow, Mosey!

I'm winkwinked to Sammy, so that makes Tabitha Fluffytail my
sisfurinpaw. Since you're winkwinked to Tabitha, that makes
yourownselves mine and Sammy's brufferinpaw.

Does that make sense?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 7
Chief Tabby In Residence
Technical Kitty

Sammy, since I am winked tew yew sister Tabitha, duz dat mayke yew mine
brudder in law?
Fangu agin fur bein my groomsman. *Yew sure did a gudgud job wif tings.
I wuv my Tabitha

Mosey

Hihi diz iz O T anna I waz missink Harri and da Gramby waz wonnerink if
sumphin had happened at yourown houze. *Glad u iz bak.

Fangu fur yourz concern, but we is all ok. Mine mean Paw had to go to
Milwaukee fur work on Monday, so him an Meowmie tooked a company car and
drofe up to help Meowmie's parents move on Caturday an Sunday, den did
Paw's bizness fing on Monday den drifed all da way home.

We was feeling furry neglected and unlufed, but we has been makin up fur
dat since dey has been back. An Meowmie stayed home sick today so we'z
all been snuggling wif her all day long.

Sammy

Old October 9th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 18:08:56 -0700, Mosey =^. .^= wrote:

Sammy, since I am winked tew yew sister Tabitha, duz dat mayke yew mine
brudder in law?
Fangu agin fur bein my groomsman. Yew sure did a gudgud job wif tings.
I wuv my Tabitha

Mosey

Yep. An like mine bootiful wink Lilith pointed out, you'f gots a bunch of
other brofurs- and sisfurs-in-paw. Cleo is winked to TV, so all da
kitties in dat house is part of your family now, and I'z winked to miss
Lilith so you'z related to her and KS. An if Harri an OT decide to get
winked you;d then be related to Piglet an Willow and dere new goggie. An
of course Cleo an Amelia an Harri is your sisfurs-in-paw and me and
Ranger is your brofurs-in-paw.

Sammy
Old October 12th 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Meow, Mosey!

I'm winkwinked to Sammy, so that makes Tabitha Fluffytail my
sisfurinpaw. Since you're winkwinked to Tabitha, that makes
yourownselves mine and Sammy's brufferinpaw.

Does that make sense?

Yup..sure duz
Mosey
Age 6

Old October 12th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"
On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 18:08:56 -0700, Mosey =^. .^= wrote:

Sammy, since I am winked tew yew sister Tabitha, duz dat mayke yew mine
brudder in law?
Fangu agin fur bein my groomsman. Yew sure did a gudgud job wif tings.
I wuv my Tabitha

Mosey

Yep. An like mine bootiful wink Lilith pointed out, you'f gots a bunch of
other brofurs- and sisfurs-in-paw. Cleo is winked to TV, so all da
kitties in dat house is part of your family now, and I'z winked to miss
Lilith so you'z related to her and KS. An if Harri an OT decide to get
winked you;d then be related to Piglet an Willow and dere new goggie. An
of course Cleo an Amelia an Harri is your sisfurs-in-paw and me and
Ranger is your brofurs-in-paw.

Sammy

Wow, wat a familee 'cat tree' hee hee hee n I wuv awl yews.

Mosey

Old October 16th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

UB ~ Technical Kitty?

I sit with Debby and "help" her work on her computer.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Seriously, when she was a kitten she used to walk back and forth
on the keyboard of one of my old laptops. I was in the middle of
typing something REALLY important when Lilith Kitten decided to
sit on the power switch ... I think you can figure out the rest.

Debby

Old October 16th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

sort of like when I did a six months review of daily cash out sheets and O T
stepped on the delete button. YEPPER I get the idea.