Jellica Ball

Old October 12th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Jellica Ball

Piglet watch everycat scurring around, finishing the decorations, building
the space for the "in" cats, setting the area for the food, and arranging
the space for the music.

She watches Wascal and all the cats making sure everything will be perfect
for the Ball. She listens to the water from the beach area and sigh a big
sigh of contentment.

Old October 12th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Don't wurree, Piglet, efurryfing will be fine. I haz just finisht settin up
da tabulz fur da bankwet. I uzed da fansee tabulclofz an dishiz an fingz,
da wunz wif da ranebowz on dem dat iz juss fur da Jellicle Ball. Dere iz
sum in da In area an sum in da Owt area, so awl da kitteez will be abul to
eet in kumfurt.

Did yoo heer if Fluffykitz iz spozed to do da fudz, too, or duz we git da
nite off?

Rebecca

Old October 12th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I duzent realli knowz but, effen if u didz da fudz, dey wud hire ofther
waiter cats to serve so u girlz kud haff most of da time off. Did yourself
see dat bootiful moonz/ Da time iz gettink klozer.

Old October 12th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:20:29 -0700, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

Don't wurree, Piglet, efurryfing will be fine. I haz just finisht settin up
da tabulz fur da bankwet. I uzed da fansee tabulclofz an dishiz an fingz,
da wunz wif da ranebowz on dem dat iz juss fur da Jellicle Ball. Dere iz
sum in da In area an sum in da Owt area, so awl da kitteez will be abul to
eet in kumfurt.

Furry nice wurk, Rebecca! Dis iz luffly!

Did yoo heer if Fluffykitz iz spozed to do da fudz, too, or duz we git da
nite off?

I finks we cud do eifur becawze dere iz fury gud kitty caterers here.
Which wood you girlz like?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/11/2008 11:18:08 PM
Old October 12th 08, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Piglet watch everycat scurring around, finishing the decorations, building
the space for the "in" cats, setting the area for the food, and arranging
the space for the music.

She watches Wascal and all the cats making sure everything will be perfect
for the Ball. She listens to the water from the beach area and sigh a big
sigh of contentment.

Dis iz mine furst Ball n Im nurvus bout et.
I jest writed a triboot tew Mutt, but I nebber spoke befur a big krawd
befur,
Mosey

Old October 12th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize understands youze being nervous Mosey, but effuryfing will go
beautifully, you'll see. Even though youze never spoken before a crowd
before, effuryone understandz exactly what youze feeling and there is such
an encouraging and warm feeling - youze knowz youze among friends and
family.

Puddi Cat
(rememfuring back when shez gave a tribute for her sisfur Punkins)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 12th 08, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

"Ray or Fran"
Ize understands youze being nervous Mosey, but effuryfing will go
beautifully, you'll see. Even though youze never spoken before a crowd
before, effuryone understandz exactly what youze feeling and there is such
an encouraging and warm feeling - youze knowz youze among friends and
family.

Puddi Cat
(rememfuring back when shez gave a tribute for her sisfur Punkins)

Fangu Puddi Cat. I precate yer kynd wurdz.

Mosey

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 13th 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

On Oct 12, 2:49�pm, "Mosey =^. .^="
wrote:
"Ray or Fran"

Ize understands youze being nervous Mosey, but effuryfing will go
beautifully, you'll see. � Even though youze never spoken before a crowd
before, effuryone understandz exactly what youze feeling and there is such
an encouraging and warm feeling - youze knowz youze among friends and
family.

Puddi Cat
(rememfuring back when shez gave a tribute for her sisfur Punkins)

Fangu Puddi Cat. �I precate yer kynd wurdz.

Mosey

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply- Hide quoted text -

We were probly all skared at furst, but we knows eech other and thuh
Communitee so itz just like talking to familee. And rememfur, all our
frendz who are at thuh RB will be there to help.

Little Kitty, rememfurring wot itz like to be noo
Old October 13th 08, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey and Tabitha =^ . ^= =`~^.* .^=~`

"Little Kitty"
On Oct 12, 2:49?pm, "Mosey =^. .^="
wrote:

Ize understands youze being nervous Mosey, but effuryfing will go
beautifully, you'll see. ? Even though youze never spoken before a crowd
before, effuryone understandz exactly what youze feeling and there is
such
an encouraging and warm feeling - youze knowz youze among friends and
family.

Puddi Cat
(rememfuring back when shez gave a tribute for her sisfur Punkins)

Fangu Puddi Cat. ?I precate yer kynd wurdz. Iam so sad bout Mutt.

Mosey

We were probly all skared at furst, but we knows eech other and thuh
Communitee so itz just like talking to familee. And rememfur, all our
frendz who are at thuh RB will be there to help.

Little Kitty, rememfurring wot itz like to be noo

Fangu Little Kitty. I hab only been heer fur 6 munths.
I wuv et heer n yew r awl sew nise tew mee n I met my bootiful MrsTabitha
heer,
Iam gonna be wooking rite at hur wen I gib my memories uf Mutt.
Fabgu bof fur mayking mee feel les nervus n karing bout mee.
I feel bedder, fangu sew mutch.
I wooked at awl da preperashunz anna I hab tew say the ballroom iz bootiful.
Efferbuddy wurked sew hard n Little Kitty, yer mural is bootiful.
Tabitha n I r wooking forwurd tew dis. All da luv inna room is gonna be
magical.
Wuv
Mosey *puts his arm around his bootiful Tabitha*

Jellicle Ball: The Story of the First Jellicle Ball [email protected] Cat community 16 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
Jellicle Ball: You Need a Ball Committee [email protected] Cat community 48 October 8th 06 05:25 AM
sometimes, go fear a ball Casper Cat anecdotes 0 September 16th 05 06:20 PM
don't order a ball Liz Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 04:20 PM
well, go dye a ball M. L. MacQuinlan, C.L.U. Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 02:52 PM