Best Friends - OT

Old September 11th 04, 08:14 PM
O J

Default Best Friends - OT

Hi All,

This message from my friends in the Tampa, Florida area does mention
their pets, but it's still OT. The gentleman is my best friend of
some thirty years and after he and the lady married, she became best
friends with DH independently of the two men. It can be scary to
watch Lynda and Marianne finish each other's sentences. They are
evacuating their home and if you could spare them a good thought I'd
be grateful.

Well, this time we are leaving the area......the other times 2 we stayed but
this one looks bad and it is coming at the Tampa Bay area. We were going to go
to GA but it may go up to the panhandle and slam into GA too so we are going
east to the Ft Lauderdale area...my friends live in Melbourne..I am so sick of
this crap. 145 mph winds and this area will be underwater-- kiss most of the
trees goodbye. The big one in our backyard that broke and hit the boat is
most likely history. So the dogs, cat and birds are all coming with us. All the
pet friendly motels are booked. It's lucky we have somewhere to go. I will
hopefully get back to you the middle of the week, that's if we have some place
to come back to! Wish us luck....and take care.

I can only hope that the people in their home town area are lucky
enough to have someone who will take them and their pets in. I know
that that's not the case though. What else can I do but wish them the
best? Thanks for the purrs that I know will be forthcoming.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

PS: When I read this heart-wrenching letter, the first thing I though
of was to reach out to my friends from r.p.c.a. Thank you all for
your support.
Old September 11th 04, 08:24 PM
CatNipped

"O J" wrote in message
PS: When I read this heart-wrenching letter, the first thing I though
of was to reach out to my friends from r.p.c.a. Thank you all for
your support.

Purrs coming for your friends and everyone else in harm's way.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 11th 04, 09:37 PM
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"O J" wrote in message
PS: When I read this heart-wrenching letter, the first thing I though
of was to reach out to my friends from r.p.c.a. Thank you all for
your support.

Purrs coming for your friends and everyone else in harm's way.

Hugs,

CatNipped

All she said and we are throwing in some rooster crows for good measure

Tweed

Old September 11th 04, 09:49 PM
jmcquown

O J wrote:
[...]

Mega-purrs for all in the path of that mega-storm.

Jill