We rescued another fur ball

Old April 19th 13, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default We rescued another fur ball

http://tinypic.com/r/mwqxyb/6

We rescued another fur ball today. Her name is Ka'nyce it is a play on a
native American term where one gives their soul. She is about 6 to 7 months.
The people who had her left her and everything else when they were
foreclosed on. The neighbors found her took her to get fixed and all her
shots. Called us and said we need help. So now we have another guardian for
the house. She is in my mothers' room. With our other female Ka'shay ( means
dont ask). So far she is extremely friendly and wants to play. Ka'shay is
tolerating her extremely well. The other two dont know she is here yet.

Old April 19th 13, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 4/19/2013 11:41 AM, Matthew wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/mwqxyb/6

We rescued another fur ball today. Her name is Ka'nyce it is a play on a
native American term where one gives their soul. She is about 6 to 7 months.
The people who had her left her and everything else when they were
foreclosed on. The neighbors found her took her to get fixed and all her
shots. Called us and said we need help. So now we have another guardian for
the house. She is in my mothers' room. With our other female Ka'shay ( means
dont ask). So far she is extremely friendly and wants to play. Ka'shay is
tolerating her extremely well. The other two dont know she is here yet.

She's lovely! Thank you so much for taking her in.

Jill
Old April 19th 13, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 4/19/2013 11:41 AM, Matthew wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/mwqxyb/6

We rescued another fur ball today. Her name is Ka'nyce it is a play on a
native American term where one gives their soul. She is about 6 to 7
months.
The people who had her left her and everything else when they were
foreclosed on. The neighbors found her took her to get fixed and all her
shots. Called us and said we need help. So now we have another guardian
for
the house. She is in my mothers' room. With our other female Ka'shay (
means
dont ask). So far she is extremely friendly and wants to play. Ka'shay is
tolerating her extremely well. The other two dont know she is here yet.

She's lovely! Thank you so much for taking her in.

Jill

I want more but we care careful to make sure we can take care of ours no
matter what. Looking at it our budget can support at least 2 more so
hopefully we will find them soon :-)
She is lap cat and yesterday was her surgery. She is romping around like
nothing has happened, acting like she is completely at home. She is
adorable.

Old April 19th 13, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 4/19/2013 11:56 AM, Matthew wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

I appreciate the sentiment but please don't overreach. You never know
what might happen. Some vet bills can very quickly become catastrophic.

She is lap cat and yesterday was her surgery. She is romping around like
nothing has happened, acting like she is completely at home. She is
adorable.

She sounds like it. Very resiliant, too. I'm sure she'll fit in with
your clowder just fine. Is she eating (and all is associated with it)?

Jill

Old April 19th 13, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

Oh Jill that is what I meant as in our budget. I classify our budgets as
the worse case scenario when it comes to the fur balls. THere is a savings
for them that would cover the worse for all 4 of them at one time now.

She is lap cat and yesterday was her surgery. She is romping around like
nothing has happened, acting like she is completely at home. She is
adorable.

She sounds like it. Very resiliant, too. I'm sure she'll fit in with
your clowder just fine. Is she eating (and all is associated with it)?

Jill

Yes she loves fancy feast wet food and was nibbling on Ka'shays dry food.
She was sleeping on the bed a few ago. It will be about a week before she
even is allowed out of that room. Only reason Ka'shay is in there is that
is where she stays 90% of the time plus she is a easy going cat. She has
already accepted her with ease.

Rumble and Jammer have peaked under the door. They are still adjusting but
it has only been a couple hours. I wont force them since they are males.

Old April 19th 13, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Matthew" wrote in message
http://tinypic.com/r/mwqxyb/6

We rescued another fur ball today. Her name is Ka'nyce it is a play on a
native American term where one gives their soul. She is about 6 to 7
months. The people who had her left her and everything else when they were
foreclosed on. The neighbors found her took her to get fixed and all her
shots. Called us and said we need help. So now we have another guardian
for the house. She is in my mothers' room. With our other female Ka'shay
( means dont ask). So far she is extremely friendly and wants to play.
Ka'shay is tolerating her extremely well. The other two dont know she is
here yet.

Bless you, Matthew, for doing it. Keep us updated how it goes.
I'd like another cat but I'm not sure how Boyfie would take it. It's one
thing when he was bottom of the pecking order via KFC and another when he's
been king of the house for 4 years.
When Kitty was alive he left the fighting up to her, but after she'd gone he
jumped on a kitty passing through the garden very innocently on her way
elsewhere. She was very unfortunate because she was a black cat like the
one who made his life a misery, but not him at all.
He was accompanying me back from helping me with the chickens when he saw
this black cat ahead of him. I guess he thought it was Marley and felt
grown up enough by then to kick his a*s. It wasn't Marley. It was a
little black girlie passing through so even cats make assumptions.
He's proved he can fight so I'm not sure about having another cat, and no, I
don't want a kitten.
Ideally I'd like to adopt a horribly stinky battered feral tomcat, get him
snipped and transform his life.
I doubt Boyfie would want that, although his snip tranformed his life, for
sure. He wasn't stinky or battered by fighting, although he would have
been in a couple of years.
Some people think it doesn't matter about getting their boys neutered as
the kittens aren't a problem for them.
If Boyfriend had been neutered, he would have remained with his first
family. If my mother's neighbour had had her female cat spayed, she
wouldn't have given birth to three boycats, one that was crushed by a big
lorry in his quest. After that, she got her female spayed and her remaining
boys neutered.
There are charities that can help with the cost of spaying/ neutering here
if it's not affordable.
Tweed

Old April 19th 13, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Matthew
wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/mwqxyb/6

We rescued another fur ball today. Her name is Ka'nyce it is a play on a
native American term where one gives their soul. She is about 6 to 7
months. The people who had her left her and everything else when they
were foreclosed on. The neighbors found her took her to get fixed and
all her shots. Called us and said we need help. So now we have another
guardian for the house. She is in my mothers' room. With our other
female Ka'shay ( means dont ask). So far she is extremely friendly and
wants to play. Ka'shay is tolerating her extremely well. The other two
dont know she is here yet.

Congratulations!!!!!!!

She sounds adorable. I'm glad you're giving a forever home, she'll soon
realise what a good home and humin she's got. From your later posts it
sounds like she's already feeling comfortable.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

She is Judith and thank you
Mom is asleep so I had to sneak in to take a shower in her bathroom. The
other one is just a bathtub. She came running up to me rubbing my legs
wanting attention. I loved on her for a few. She tried to come into the
shower realized it was water. She quietly waited for me to come out and
wanted loving. I went and got her a mini can of rumbles gravy lovers fancy
feast. She is loving me every second. She will make a great guardian and
member of the pack

Old April 22nd 13, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 4/19/2013 11:41 AM, Matthew wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/mwqxyb/6

We rescued another fur ball today. Her name is Ka'nyce it is a play on a
native American term where one gives their soul. She is about 6 to 7 months.
The people who had her left her and everything else when they were
foreclosed on. The neighbors found her took her to get fixed and all her
shots. Called us and said we need help. So now we have another guardian for
the house. She is in my mothers' room. With our other female Ka'shay ( means
dont ask). So far she is extremely friendly and wants to play. Ka'shay is
tolerating her extremely well. The other two dont know she is here yet.

Good job Matthew! Purrs for the new family member.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Old April 22nd 13, 08:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message ...

http://tinypic.com/r/mwqxyb/6

We rescued another fur ball today. Her name is Ka'nyce it is a play on a
native American term where one gives their soul. She is about 6 to 7 months.
The people who had her left her and everything else when they were
foreclosed on. The neighbors found her took her to get fixed and all her
shots. Called us and said we need help. So now we have another guardian for
the house. She is in my mothers' room. With our other female Ka'shay ( means
dont ask). So far she is extremely friendly and wants to play. Ka'shay is
tolerating her extremely well. The other two dont know she is here yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This sounds very good--and what a pretty little girl. I don't understand
people who could abandon a kitty like that, but she is lucky you stepped
into her life. Thanks for adopting her.

MaryL

Old April 23rd 13, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Cheryl" wrote in message
b.com...
On 4/19/2013 11:41 AM, Matthew wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/mwqxyb/6

We rescued another fur ball today. Her name is Ka'nyce it is a play on a
native American term where one gives their soul. She is about 6 to 7
months.
The people who had her left her and everything else when they were
foreclosed on. The neighbors found her took her to get fixed and all her
shots. Called us and said we need help. So now we have another guardian
for
the house. She is in my mothers' room. With our other female Ka'shay (
means
dont ask). So far she is extremely friendly and wants to play. Ka'shay is
tolerating her extremely well. The other two dont know she is here yet.

Good job Matthew! Purrs for the new family member.

--

One day in the future I would like to adopt a horrible stinky wandering
elderly boy, get him neutered and transform his life.

I was shocked when an old ginger tom cat died in the next garden and whether
it was because I refused to feed him I don't know. so my next cat will be a
half-feral stinky boy and I don't mind a bit of temper, to make amends for
that.
My neighbour said he was feeding him so maybe he just came to the end of his
life. A life he spent wandering because no-one bothered to neuter him.
Sad, isn't it? My neighbour buried him with respect under a tree in his
orchard.

Jellicle Ball: Phantom and Misty Head for the Ball [email protected] Cat community 0 October 15th 08 07:07 AM
Rescued Cat Gandalf Cat anecdotes 3 January 9th 08 12:37 AM
Jellicle Ball: You Need a Ball Committee [email protected] Cat community 48 October 8th 06 05:25 AM
Rescued cat needs new home Eric Brown Cat rescue 1 April 26th 05 03:53 AM
Cat Rescued Cat Protector Cat health & behaviour 48 August 19th 04 03:46 AM