Red Dog in my Underwear (possible BW)

Old August 26th 05, 09:00 PM

Default Red Dog in my Underwear (possible BW)

Not a real one, mind you. big grin

Well, as many of you know, Wolfie (full name Wulfgangh von Catticus)
thinks he's a dog. He even looks a bit dog-like. He actually heels,
and loves playing with balls.

Lately, on occasion, I have been treating myself to Red Dog beer.
It's not too expensive, and it's a halfway decent inexpensive beer.
Yeah, a cat person drinking a beer with d*g in its name -- lol! Hey,
manufacturers, where's the Cat Beer???

The other night, I was having a few Red Dogs. Every time I opened
one, Wolfie got very excited. He demanded I allow him to sniff the
bottle cap before I played basketball by tossing it into the trashcan
(badly, I might add). As soon as I tossed each cap, he got even more
excited, and jumped up to see where the cap had gone.

Now, I never saw him actually go and *fetch* one of the bottle caps.
But yesterday morning, I woke up, and looked over at my underwear,
which was hanging from a handle of my dresser, nowhere near the trash
can.

And there, neatly sitting in a little fold of my hanging underwear,
was a Red Dog beer cap.

What in the world was Wolfie thinking???

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old August 27th 05, 08:49 AM
jmcquown

[...]

I don't know, but I'm sure there's a title to a country-western song
in there somewhere. :-)
Sherry

I was down... and I wuz sorry...
Red dawg, and I wuzs thirsty...
kitty cats... and bottle caps...
and my undies, they wuz neeeer

And them bottle caps, just a sitten
just like a stupid kitten
let me round 'em right up
an' I put 'em in the undies
until mommy found 'em.

Now they're losssst bottle caps
and we kitties take da naps.

Jill

Old August 27th 05, 06:39 PM

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 02:49:44 -0500, "jmcquown"

I don't know, but I'm sure there's a title to a country-western song
in there somewhere. :-)
Sherry

I was down... and I wuz sorry...
Red dawg, and I wuzs thirsty...
kitty cats... and bottle caps...
and my undies, they wuz neeeer

And them bottle caps, just a sitten
just like a stupid kitten
let me round 'em right up
an' I put 'em in the undies
until mommy found 'em.

Now they're losssst bottle caps
and we kitties take da naps.

Jill

ROFL!

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)

Wine (no no no, not whine) Advice wanted Tanada Cat anecdotes 63 March 1st 05 12:09 AM
New Underwear CatNipped Cat anecdotes 15 December 17th 04 04:59 AM
[OT] Tips for Coping CatNipped Cat anecdotes 181 December 15th 04 09:08 AM