is these your underwear?

Old January 11th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Psychologist

Default is these your underwear?

If someone is lying and you know their lying, can you shoot them?

HEre they are, the top 5 reasons you know a woman is cheating
1. She bakes you lasagna AND a chocolate cake in the same night
2. She LETS? you be flirty with another woman??? whats up wit that
3.

then, you could always get one of those Fluid Discovery lights..
it shows body fluids on the sheets.. you find some strange on the
sheet..
you scrape some off.. and test it for what it is.. so simple

The 7th reason you know if you're woman is lying... she calls you BOB
when you're name is Neal

8. She washes all the laundry.. she's hiding something!

15. She goes on and on and on and on about something. She's hiding
something!

25. She scoops all the litter boxes and doesn't yell at you for having
another donut

50. She takes your mother in law shopping

Old January 12th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"Cat Psychologist" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Barry I am going to be very crude here

YOUR SCREWED!!!!!!! or in better terms YOUR F@CKED
evil grin

but on a hopefully note maybe number 2 is she wants her to join in ;-)

number 15 when don't they

number 50 take all the money out of the bank, run up the credit cards leave
her the bills in her name and run for it ;-)

Old January 12th 07, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Matthew wrote:
[...]

Number 51, You have a very suspicious Mind.....
S;o)

Old January 13th 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Psychologist

sheelagh wrote:

Number 51, You have a very suspicious Mind.....
S;o)

usually we suspect others for something we do (and still doing)

I know men are this way. If a man is cheating? he suspects his wife is
cheating (he ignorantly vocalises his guilt)

you know..
who's making love to your old lady, while you were out making love
The Commitments, and the Blues Bros

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? I HOPE YOU DO

I H O P E Y O U H A V E A PROBLEM WITH IT

yeah, I thought you wouldn't say nothing

Old January 13th 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Cat Psychologist wrote:
sheelagh wrote:

Number 51, You have a very suspicious Mind.....
S;o)

usually we suspect others for something we do (and still doing)

I know men are this way. If a man is cheating? he suspects his wife is
cheating (he ignorantly vocalises his guilt)

you know..
who's making love to your old lady, while you were out making love
The Commitments, and the Blues Bros

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? I HOPE YOU DO

I H O P E Y O U H A V E A PROBLEM WITH IT

No Problem lol...It doesn't seem to affect me.
Having said that,

You might have a point there...
I gave up smoking as my new years resolution, but him indoor's is so
supicious all the time.
He is constantly checking up on me, & even asks at our local shop if I
have bought any???
Does that mean he has been smoking those fat huge cigar's then on the
quiet?
No Problem lol...It doesn't seem to affect me.

Having said that,
you might have a point there...

I gave up smoking as my new years resolution, but him indoor's is so
supicious all the time.
He is constantly checking up on me, & even asks at our local shop if I
have bought any???
Does that mean he has been smoking those fat huge cigar's then on the
quiet?

yeah, I thought you wouldn't say nothing

N O P R O B L E M,lol!!
S)

Old January 16th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

sheelagh wrote:
I gave up smoking as my new years resolution, but him indoor's is so
supicious all the time.
He is constantly checking up on me, & even asks at our local shop if I
have bought any???
Does that mean he has been smoking those fat huge cigar's then on the
quiet?

can we say control freak?

you let him treat you that way
like a child?

just teasing

it's hard to quit smoking
it's easier to quit smoking heroin than cigarettes

wow

Old January 16th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

DON'T USE THAT DISPLAY NAME
It degrades you Barry

"John Doe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old January 16th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Werther's Original

Matthew wrote:
DON'T USE THAT DISPLAY NAME
It degrades you Barry

well, john doe is a nobody
the name can be for anyone like nomen

nevertheless, i won't dissapoint my loyal subjects

ill keep it original

Old January 16th 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Werther's Original

sheelagh wrote:

yeah, I thought you wouldn't say nothing

N O P R O B L E M,lol!!
S)

thats funny as all get out

dude checks up on you?

sounds like a bad case of being in love, that's exactly what im hearing
you love it
dont you

Red Dog in my Underwear (possible BW) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 August 27th 05 06:39 PM
Wine (no no no, not whine) Advice wanted Tanada Cat anecdotes 63 March 1st 05 12:09 AM
New Underwear CatNipped Cat anecdotes 15 December 17th 04 04:59 AM
[OT] Tips for Coping CatNipped Cat anecdotes 181 December 15th 04 09:08 AM