Carpet Cleaning

Old December 27th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
tallguy

Default Carpet Cleaning

Hi! everyone my name is Tallguy and I am carrying out research on
Carpet Cleaning in order to create a brand new ebook and would like to
know 'What is the biggest problem in carpet cleaning'
I wonder if you would go to www.surveymonkey.com and answer the above
question that I have posted there.It will take you only five minutes of
your time and in return I will send you a 'free' ebook when completed.
Your answer would be much appreciated.

Old December 27th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
**~~**~~**

Unless I'm missing the obvious, it might be helpful to post the link to the
actual survey - not the survey hosting site.

ups.com...

Old December 27th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
addicted

**~~**~~** wrote:
Unless I'm missing the obvious, it might be helpful to post the link to the
actual survey - not the survey hosting site.

uh! he wants people to come to his stupid web-site and play with his
dumb survey monkey
lmao

LMAO

Old December 27th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roof rabbit

abigdic wrote:
uh! he wants people to come to his stupid web-site and play with his
dumb survey monkey
lmao

LMAO

At least HE still has one.

Old December 27th 06, 09:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
addicted

roof rabbit wrote:

At least HE still has one.

who wants one

have you tried bleach to get the nicotine off of your pc monitor?
time to worsh them brown curtains