Animal Control inspector seems obsessed with our shelter.

Old February 9th 05, 03:21 AM
BarB

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 01:50:27 GMT, BarB wrote:

On 7 Feb 2005 16:28:30 -0800, "veruca" wrote:

I can see why you choose not to archive your posts; it's like shooting
yourself in the foot and then hurriedly putting your shoe back on
before too many people notice.

Yes I choose to keep my posts out of Google. I prefer not to have the
organization I work for responsible for my posts.( Of course they can
be quoted.) You undoubtedly could find out my last name, city and
organization if you tried hard enough, although I seldom post. I just
couldn't stand to see good people in AC maligned.

Outing people Veruca? I wouldn't even start down that road if I were
you.

Mary

So now you know who I am just as I know who you are Linda.
Shall we call a truce

BarB
Old February 9th 05, 11:49 PM
veruca

Outing people Veruca? I wouldn't even start down that road if I were
you.

Questioning your decision not to archive posts has nothing to do with
"outing" people. I'm not interested in who you are, just what you
choose to say (and I've lost interest in that).

And even though Google won't archive your posts, other news servers
may. You might want to do a search for portions of your older posts to
see if this is happening.