splay legs in kitten

Old February 4th 05, 04:04 AM
Mariaricardo

Default splay legs in kitten

One of litter of four kittens born 3 weeks ago has splay legs. I see in
the archives of this site that Imfifth posted about a splay legged
kitten on May 8, 2002. I'm hoping to talk to Imfifth or anyone else
with experience with splay legs.

Old February 5th 05, 06:28 AM
Mariaricardo

That first link is it! Thank you. That gives me hope that he will
recover.
What search engine did you use? Google wasn't very helpful

Old February 5th 05, 10:26 AM
Hi Im WEEniE with MyFav4ite Midi

splay legs in kitten

Group: rec.pets.cats.rescue Date: Fri, Feb 4, 2005, 9:28pm (EST-3) From:
(Mariaricardo)
That first link is it! Thank you. That gives me hope that he will
recover.
What search engine did you use? Google wasn't very helpful

Neither I have a webtv & went into web search and typed in Splay legs in
kitten. I sometimes go to yahoo but didnt think I had to this time. Glad
I was of some help

Kitten severed nipple in half! won't deficate. Tony Cat rescue 16 November 12th 04 10:48 PM
Feral kitten and litter box Priscilla Ballou Cat rescue 56 September 8th 04 04:06 AM
Guest Cat & Kitten LOL Cat anecdotes 30 August 10th 04 02:08 PM
Gem the Gray Kitten (long) Annie Benson-Lennaman Cat anecdotes 21 August 25th 03 01:02 AM
Crying kitty/introducing new kitten to cat Fred Cat health & behaviour 6 July 16th 03 08:11 AM