hello frum nu orleens

Old February 19th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default hello frum nu orleens

Hi, gis! it iz sooo kold in nu orleens 2day but Im warmin my tummy. I
am on thu pooter & it feels gud!! but mom/sekataree haz bin guoofing
off, so I dcided 2 tell u sum nus at r liddle hows.
B4 thu storm, mom wuz feedin an OUT kittee & she named him Pig, koz he
liked 2 eet! UH LOT!
Waal, wen we kame bak, Pig wuzn't heer but uh uthur kittee wus. She iz
gray & White & mom named hur Bud. Coz mom sed, that she didnt no if
thu kittee wuz a boy ur gurl kittee. Wal it turns owt that thu g&w
lifs in thu TALL hows bhind rs & HUR name is Chrissy.
Then uh nuther kittee showed up. Mom ses she iz uh gurl. & mom iz
kallin hur Snowy. She iz all wite with bloo iis. Mom ses she "thinks"
Snowy kan heer. But we kant haf hur cum in this liddle hows. Thare r
6 uf us alreddy.
Ms Trudi, BK ses 2 tell u hiz fut iz dooing reel gud & he iz sendin uh
lots of paw smoochies!
Mollie Anne, who thinks paw smoochies sound like a lot of fun.

Old February 20th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Hihi, yoo gize! Itz nice to heer frum yawl in Nawlinz agin. (Notiss how I
speeked suthern there? Owrown Meowmie iz part suthern so we haz lerned
liddle bit.)

We had a trooder kittee in owrown patio, but we chased it away! Datz OWR
patio!

Rebecca

oups.com...