[ot] Verizon Blocking Europe

Old January 19th 05, 03:32 AM
Jeanne Hedge

Default [ot] Verizon Blocking Europe

Anyone using Verizon as their ISP? If so, wondering where your email
went?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01...n_email_block/

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com
Old January 20th 05, 04:42 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Jeanne Hedge wrote:

Anyone using Verizon as their ISP? If so, wondering where your email
went?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01...n_email_block/

Swell!!! Every time I begin to feel dissatisfied with
Earthlink (because their tech support stinks since they
"outsourced" it to India), I discover a new reason to keep
them, anyway.

Old January 22nd 05, 01:17 PM
dusty

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
:

Jeanne Hedge wrote:

Anyone using Verizon as their ISP? If so, wondering where your email
went?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01...n_email_block/

Swell!!! Every time I begin to feel dissatisfied with
Earthlink (because their tech support stinks since they
"outsourced" it to India), I discover a new reason to keep
them, anyway.

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com

I got rid of earthstink, I mean Earthlink a long time ago but it took three
registered letters, 6 months and a lawyer to do so and the still tries
billing me for the 6 months I didn't use them. QUITTING Earthlink? KEEP
COPIES OF ALL YOUR CORRESPONDENCE.
Don't use MSN because their India techs can't read English much like speak
it. SBC/Yahoo is ok if you can get past the extra 32 Indian syllables, at
least they know something about the system.
Old January 22nd 05, 10:02 PM

dusty wrote:

I got rid of earthstink, I mean Earthlink a long time ago but it took three
registered letters, 6 months and a lawyer to do so and the still tries
billing me for the 6 months I didn't use them. QUITTING Earthlink? KEEP
COPIES OF ALL YOUR CORRESPONDENCE.

Since they bill my credit card each month, it would only
take a call to my credit card company (followed up with a
copy of my letter to Earthlink cancelling service) to get
them off my back. After that, it would be between them and
the credit card company. (Of course, I would deduct their
charges from my bill before paying it.)