The Furballs are two!

Old April 4th 05, 11:06 AM
Lesley Madigan

Default The Furballs are two!

Hi all

Yes today Redunzel and Sarrasine are two years old!!!! I sang them
"happy birthday" at breakfast but they're more interested in
breakfast! Tonight I have a new mousie for them but I bet they prefer
the wrapping paper!

Lesley

Slave to the Fabulous Furballs
Old April 4th 05, 11:52 AM
Lisa Katt

Lesley Madigan skrev i meddelandet ...
Hi all

Yes today Redunzel and Sarrasine are two years old!!!! I sang them
"happy birthday" at breakfast but they're more interested in
breakfast! Tonight I have a new mousie for them but I bet they prefer
the wrapping paper!

Lesley

Slave to the Fabulous Furballs

Happy purr-day, kitties!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old April 4th 05, 02:32 PM
Victor Martinez

Lesley Madigan wrote:
Yes today Redunzel and Sarrasine are two years old!!!! I sang them

Happy purrday!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 4th 05, 02:58 PM
Katz

Lesley Madigan wrote:
Hi all

Yes today Redunzel and Sarrasine are two years old!!!! I sang them
"happy birthday" at breakfast but they're more interested in
breakfast! Tonight I have a new mousie for them but I bet they prefer
the wrapping paper!

Happy purrday to the furballs!

Katz & cats

Old April 4th 05, 02:59 PM
jmcquown

Lesley Madigan wrote:
Hi all

Yes today Redunzel and Sarrasine are two years old!!!! I sang them
"happy birthday" at breakfast but they're more interested in
breakfast! Tonight I have a new mousie for them but I bet they prefer
the wrapping paper!

Lesley

Slave to the Fabulous Furballs

Awww, happy birthday to the little ones

Jill

Old April 4th 05, 06:36 PM
Irulan

Happy 2 birthday, Red and Sar! May you live long and prosper!
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old April 4th 05, 07:17 PM
Marina

Lesley Madigan wrote:

Hi all

Yes today Redunzel and Sarrasine are two years old!!!! I sang them
"happy birthday" at breakfast but they're more interested in
breakfast! Tonight I have a new mousie for them but I bet they prefer
the wrapping paper!

Hoppy Purrday, Redunzel and Sarrasine! Frank and Nikki wanted to send
you two some shrimpies to celebrate:

:== :== :== :== :== :==
:== :== :== :== :== :==

(Mere hasn't discovered shrimpies yet but she sends you pretty little
birthday meows.)

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old April 4th 05, 09:21 PM
polonca12000

Happy purr-day!
Best wishes,