Duffy's 18th birthday

Old January 30th 15, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL[_2_]

Default Duffy's 18th birthday

Tomorrow is Duffy’s 18th birthday (possibly 17th). This is guesswork based
on the estimate when I adopted him. I adopted him on Jan. 31, 2003, and he
would now be 17 or 18 if the estimates of 3 veterinarians at the time were
correct. I arbitrarily chose his adoption date as his birthday.

Duffy is my heart cat. He is perfect in every way, the best kitty
imaginable. He is an incredibly loving cat, and he absolutely adores
attention. My sister says I am really Duffy’s can opener (and also my other
cats). He is a little gymnast. He loves to climb and will rapidly move
from one pole to another on his cat tree. Visitors have a hard time
believing that he is totally blind because he is so active and moves around
so easily. I have had visitors who did not even realize that he is blind
until they get a close look at his eyes.

Duffy had his physical exam a few days ago, and everything looks great.
Duffy has gradually lost some weight over the last few years, but TED said
it is rare for a cat of his age to maintain his weight so well. TED said if
I were to bring in 10 cats of his age and ask for an evaluation, “Duffy
would rank #1 every time.” Happy birthday, darling Duffy.

Photos of Duffy – http://tinyurl.com/cslwf

MaryL

Old January 31st 15, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
obsidianjg

On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 7:10:49 AM UTC-5, MaryL wrote:
[...]

You have a gorgeous cat there.

Congratulations Duffy,

Obsidian
Old February 2nd 15, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Christina Websell

"MaryL" wrote in message

[...]

Happy birthday, Duffy

Old February 3rd 15, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Happy birthday, Duffy

~~~~~~~
Thanks! It's good to hear from you again. Please keep posting.

MaryL\