The Last of Them Gone! :

Old May 25th 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default The Last of Them Gone! :

My son-in-law is going to be in Houston tomorrow and Erin asked if he could
come get the rest of their clothes, toys, games, books, etc. that they
couldn't take with them because of space restraints in their FEMA trailer.
I'll have a lot more closet space, but I miss them so much I'm even sorry to
see their junk gone! :

They got their cabinets in, so now they just have to hang them, lay the
floor and then they can move in. Greg will be bringing more pictures with
him tomorrow, so as soon as I get them transferred to my computer I'll
continue with the "Recovery" pictorial journal.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 25th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
My son-in-law is going to be in Houston tomorrow and Erin asked if he

could
come get the rest of their clothes, toys, games, books, etc. that they
couldn't take with them because of space restraints in their FEMA trailer.
I'll have a lot more closet space, but I miss them so much I'm even sorry

see their junk gone! :

They got their cabinets in, so now they just have to hang them, lay the
floor and then they can move in. Greg will be bringing more pictures with
him tomorrow, so as soon as I get them transferred to my computer I'll
continue with the "Recovery" pictorial journal.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

I can only imagine how difficult this has been for them - and for you. I'm
glad they'll soon be able to move back in and begin figuring out what their
new normal life is going to be like.

Joy

Old May 25th 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in
:

My son-in-law is going to be in Houston tomorrow and Erin asked if he
could come get the rest of their clothes, toys, games, books, etc.
that they couldn't take with them because of space restraints in their
FEMA trailer. I'll have a lot more closet space, but I miss them so
much I'm even sorry to see their junk gone! :

They got their cabinets in, so now they just have to hang them, lay
the floor and then they can move in. Greg will be bringing more
pictures with him tomorrow, so as soon as I get them transferred to my
computer I'll continue with the "Recovery" pictorial journal.

I really enjoy your photos of their progress. Many purrs that the next
hurricane season won't affect them.

Bobble
Old May 26th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
My son-in-law is going to be in Houston tomorrow and Erin asked if he could
come get the rest of their clothes, toys, games, books, etc. that they
couldn't take with them because of space restraints in their FEMA trailer.
I'll have a lot more closet space, but I miss them so much I'm even sorry to
see their junk gone! :

They got their cabinets in, so now they just have to hang them, lay the
floor and then they can move in. Greg will be bringing more pictures with
him tomorrow, so as soon as I get them transferred to my computer I'll
continue with the "Recovery" pictorial journal.

I was thinking about them on the way home from work. I was going to ask
if there were more recovery pics. Since our son moved out, I've come to
miss some of his *stuff* so I can relate to your feeling of loss at the
stuff that's leaving.

Purrs continue for your daughter's family and the thousands of others
who have tried to rebuild lives after Katrina.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old May 26th 06, 12:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
My son-in-law is going to be in Houston tomorrow and Erin asked if he
could come get the rest of their clothes, toys, games, books, etc.
that they couldn't take with them because of space restraints in
their FEMA trailer. I'll have a lot more closet space, but I miss
them so much I'm even sorry to see their junk gone! :

They got their cabinets in, so now they just have to hang them, lay
the floor and then they can move in. Greg will be bringing more
pictures with him tomorrow, so as soon as I get them transferred to
my computer I'll continue with the "Recovery" pictorial journal.

I'm sure it will be a bitter-sweet moment for you. At least it means they're
getting their lives back together. Purrs for you and all your family, furred
and bare.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 26th 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:

My son-in-law is going to be in Houston tomorrow and Erin asked if he could
come get the rest of their clothes, toys, games, books, etc. that they
couldn't take with them because of space restraints in their FEMA trailer.
I'll have a lot more closet space, but I miss them so much I'm even sorry to
see their junk gone! :

They got their cabinets in, so now they just have to hang them, lay the
floor and then they can move in. Greg will be bringing more pictures with
him tomorrow, so as soon as I get them transferred to my computer I'll
continue with the "Recovery" pictorial journal.

They've managed to accomplish so much in so little time. Congrats!
We are purring and sending best wishes for them,
Polonca and Soncek