Purrs for a clumsy hoomin

Old January 19th 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

Default Purrs for a clumsy hoomin

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 00:16:01 GMT, Eileen Clark's nimble, little paws
typed:

We would like to ask for purrs for owr Meomie who broke her shoulder
last weekend. She was outside being a farmer and tripped onna sprinkler
and fell onna log. We know those veggies are trouble. She broke her
other arm last year, then hadda have an operation it. We think shees
not furry graceful. But we are being poultices--we know the drill.

Finrod for Mia, Callie, Camille & Scottie

We'ze purrink fur you! Mebee nekst yeer you shud buy your veggies
frum a farm stand.....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/18/2008 9:08:42 PM
Old January 19th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

Suprisingly, no. Actually I thought I dislocated it and was shocked
when the xray showed that the proximal head was fractured diagonally.
It really doesn't hurt that much. I have to keep the upper part of my
arm next to my side (no problem) and do small ROM exercises of the hand
and forearm. The biggest annoyance is the swelling. And avoiding
collisions with Finrod during his bouts of extreme enthusiasm. And
letting go (temporarily) of the care of my hobby farm.

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Haven't they at least taped your ribs. When I stepped off a ladder,
thinking I was on the ground and cracked a rib, I got all taped up to keep
working.
"Eileen Clark" wrote in message
Pretty much. But she says she has something called "post-fracture
paranoia" and won't let us get too close to her broke side.

meowmie note: they can't put a cast or brace on this, which is both
good and bad news. The bad part is that I feel really vulnerable to
Finrod's youthful enthusiasm.

In article ,
Booker wrote:

PurrsPURRSpurrs fur yur meowmie. Dis meens she kant wurk or do anyfing
but pet yuse wit her gud arm.

Booker, Snowflake, an Chappy