Birthday Boy

Old April 15th 10, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Birthday Boy

It's hard to believe, but Caliban is five years old today. He's still my
little baby. Right now he is sitting on the desk beside my laptop,
purring and grunting and occasionally tapping me on the chest to remind
me that he is starving and I need to give him his breakfast before he
gets too weak to eat.

Speaking of fudz, some recent discoveries: Caliban likes raw
courgette/zucchini, cucumber, and anything tomato-ey. He does not like
raw egg, but Mir does. He detests oranges. Mir doesn't.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old April 15th 10, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Marina" wrote in message
It's hard to believe, but Caliban is five years old today. He's still my
little baby. Right now he is sitting on the desk beside my laptop, purring
and grunting and occasionally tapping me on the chest to remind me that he
is starving and I need to give him his breakfast before he gets too weak
to eat.

Speaking of fudz, some recent discoveries: Caliban likes raw
courgette/zucchini, cucumber, and anything tomato-ey. He does not like raw
egg, but Mir does. He detests oranges. Mir doesn't.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Happy Birthday to the lovable, charming, handsome, and always entertaining
Caliban!

Old April 15th 10, 08:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_3_]

15.4.2010 6:07, Marina kirjoitti:
It's hard to believe, but Caliban is five years old today. He's still my
little baby. Right now he is sitting on the desk beside my laptop,
purring and grunting and occasionally tapping me on the chest to remind
me that he is starving and I need to give him his breakfast before he
gets too weak to eat.

Speaking of fudz, some recent discoveries: Caliban likes raw
courgette/zucchini, cucumber, and anything tomato-ey. He does not like
raw egg, but Mir does. He detests oranges. Mir doesn't.

Happy birthday Caliban!

And about fudz, be careful with the raw egg. Raw egg yolk is OK, but
ISTR raw egg white is bad for kitties, destroys taurine or something
like that...

surfing

Found some contradictory info about raw eggs, but this part popped up
repeatedly:

Raw eggs whites contain avidin, an enzyme which ties up biotin, meaning
it makes it unavailable for absorption into the body). Symptoms of
biotin deficiency includes dermatitis (inflammation of the skin), hair
loss and poor growth.

But then they also say that it would take a lot of egg whites to cause
problems... go figure...

http://cat-care.suite101.com/article...ed_my_cat_eggs

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 15th 10, 09:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Marina wrote:

It's hard to believe, but Caliban is five years old today. He's still my
little baby. Right now he is sitting on the desk beside my laptop,
purring and grunting and occasionally tapping me on the chest to remind
me that he is starving and I need to give him his breakfast before he
gets too weak to eat.

Hoppy birdies, Caliban!! Have a purrfect day :-)

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old April 15th 10, 09:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Marina" wrote in message
It's hard to believe, but Caliban is five years old today. He's still my
little baby. Right now he is sitting on the desk beside my laptop, purring
and grunting and occasionally tapping me on the chest to remind me that he
is starving and I need to give him his breakfast before he gets too weak
to eat.

Speaking of fudz, some recent discoveries: Caliban likes raw
courgette/zucchini, cucumber, and anything tomato-ey. He does not like raw
egg, but Mir does. He detests oranges. Mir doesn't.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Happy purrday Caliban! Here they sell canned diced zucchini in a tomato-ey
sauce. I'll bet he'd love that!

Jill

Old April 15th 10, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On 15 Apr, 04:07, Marina wrote:
It's hard to believe, but Caliban is five years old today. He's still my
little baby. Right now he is sitting on the desk beside my laptop,
purring and grunting and occasionally tapping me on the chest to remind
me that he is starving and I need to give him his breakfast before he
gets too weak to eat.

Speaking of fudz, some recent discoveries: Caliban likes raw
courgette/zucchini, cucumber, and anything tomato-ey. He does not like
raw egg, but Mir does. He detests oranges. Mir doesn't.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Happy Birthday to Caliban
Old April 15th 10, 01:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_3_]

On Apr 14, 8:07*pm, Marina wrote:
It's hard to believe, but Caliban is five years old today. He's still my
little baby.

Hoppy Purrday Caliban!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old April 15th 10, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default And pics

The birthday boy enjoying some Out time in the enclosu

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_1816.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_1817.jpg

I suppose it can never hurt to repost his baby picture. I know I'm
biased, but I do think he was one of the cutest kittens Evah!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...urites/Leo.jpg

Old April 15th 10, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Marina wrote:
The birthday boy enjoying some Out time in the enclosu

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_1816.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_1817.jpg

I suppose it can never hurt to repost his baby picture. I know I'm
biased, but I do think he was one of the cutest kittens Evah!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...urites/Leo.jpg

A handsome fellow, who was a real cutie when he was a kitten.

Happy birthday to him!

--
Cheryl
Old April 15th 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

Happy Birthday purrs coming to Caliban from us. I can't believe either that
Boyfriend is approaching 8 years old and may need to be on senior food soon.
Surely it's not that long ago we got them..
Tweed

A birthday cat Tanada Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 06 12:15 AM
A birthday cat [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 September 10th 06 08:00 AM
A birthday cat Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 0 September 10th 06 04:00 AM
A birthday cat Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 0 September 10th 06 03:02 AM
A birthday cat Exocat Cat anecdotes 0 September 9th 06 09:47 PM