He's made it!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 6th 18, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default He's made it!

Despite the number of times he's been threatened with strangulation/shooting/ having his balls removed with a blunt rusty knife (less effective a threat after the vet removed them) etc,

Despite the trail of destruction in his long legged clumsy wake (he appears to have little control over his legs and none whatsoever over his tail)

Despite Bonnie's not so occasional wish to kill him

Ganzi is 1 today

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

This made me cry Jane Cat anecdotes 3 October 25th 07 09:25 PM
Well at least we made it Matthew Cat anecdotes 0 August 31st 06 07:59 PM
I made her bed and she must lie in it Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 5 June 23rd 06 02:23 AM
This made my day, and more Pat Cat anecdotes 1 March 26th 06 03:19 AM
I've made an ass of myself in another ng jmcquown Cat anecdotes 23 January 16th 06 12:39 AM