Ping Mme. Anaïs

Old December 24th 10, 09:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Ping Mme. Anaïs

MeOwy n Mosey r habbin owr Kissamouse Party n wee awl wunt yew tew kome n
sing n meet owr noo bitties, Tygur n Mayzy,, hoo luvz singing,

http://cheezburger.com/View/38 19195392 Tygur bein happee

http://cheezburger.com/View/429 2477696 Mayzy, hoo izznt shur ubawot fingz
yet.

Dey r sew kyoot. Big Mama will bee heer sune tew n hoapfully sum uf da
Second World Qatz will kome.

Wee hab gudgud fudz, n nip drimks, we r habbin sew mutch fun, n we wunt
tew inbite yerwonself.
Pleeze kome. ai gotted owr peeanyo tooned up. n we hab uh harp tew. YeUP n
kazooz. .
Luvz
Mosey n MeOwy

Old December 24th 10, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 00:16:52 -0800, Mosey =^..^='s
nimble, little paws typed:

MeOwy n Mosey r habbin owr Kissamouse Party n wee awl wunt yew tew kome n
sing n meet owr noo bitties, Tygur n Mayzy,, hoo luvz singing,

http://cheezburger.com/View/38 19195392 Tygur bein happee

http://cheezburger.com/View/429 2477696 Mayzy, hoo izznt shur ubawot fingz
yet.

Dey r sew kyoot. Big Mama will bee heer sune tew n hoapfully sum uf da
Second World Qatz will kome.

Wee hab gudgud fudz, n nip drimks, we r habbin sew mutch fun, n we wunt
tew inbite yerwonself.
Pleeze kome. ai gotted owr peeanyo tooned up. n we hab uh harp tew. YeUP n
kazooz. .
Luvz
Mosey n MeOwy

Meow, and fangu!

I will port ober soon - myownself was feeling a
bit sad beclawz mine Tiger izn't heer wif me....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/24/2010 12:01:15 PM
Old December 24th 10, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

don't worry mine furnd, yourown tiger iz nefur far away, anna der iz lotsa
hoominz anna furz, dat efin do dey lukz like dey haz efurithin iz offin beri
lonlee, ursef haza komfurt of wunnerful memoreez ta hep ursef fru da hard
timez, da tiger man wud notted wantz ursef ta be sad, himz wuld wantz
ursefta be happee remfurin da gud timez, OEJ
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/24/2010 12:01:15 PM

Old December 24th 10, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Your Tigerman wud not tant u to be alone, himselfz izent. Da kommunitee
lubz u too anna wantz ta help u git fru diz lonely timez. Piglett thinking
of how much she misses Scooter and Sadie da Dogs;

Old December 24th 10, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

[...]

We gnow, wee misses Tiger tew, wee naymed dat Bitty aftur himself.
N Mayzy wuz naymed aftur Maggy May.
Wee iz wooking furwurd tew seeing yew ugin.
Luvz
Mosey n MeOwy

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/24/2010 12:01:15 PM

Old December 24th 10, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Fank yoo fur telin Mme. Anaïs Lachatte dat OEJ, n yoo r sew rite ubaowt dat
n duh wunnerful memoreez n awl da uther stuff. Luvz, Mosey n MeOwy

Old December 24th 10, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Oh, ai need tew gib yew awl uh BIG HUG fur komfurt. Datz wat furendz rrrr
fore. Luvz Mosey (hugging)
Feal bedder gnow? ai hoap sew.

Old December 25th 10, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 11:41:34 -0600, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

don't worry mine furnd, yourown tiger iz nefur far away, anna der iz lotsa
hoominz anna furz, dat efin do dey lukz like dey haz efurithin iz offin beri
lonlee, ursef haza komfurt of wunnerful memoreez ta hep ursef fru da hard
timez, da tiger man wud notted wantz ursef ta be sad, himz wuld wantz
ursefta be happee remfurin da gud timez, OEJ

Awww, fangu fur sayink dat!

Well den, shall we haff sum nip-nog an sum ob
doze souven-ears ober dere?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/24/2010 6:14:09 PM
Old December 25th 10, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Ping Mme. Anas

letz go furit, i duzint eatsa earz butted dat nog will be gud... anna when
we getz bak da soft mite smellit on mine bref an thinked i drinked herz
wiffa brandee init, OEJ
. ..

Old December 28th 10, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Oh, Anaïs, don't be too sadsad! Yoo know, I wuz fingkin bowt sumfing, an I
haz a purrposishun fur yurownself. Letz go meow in pribate abowt it.

[Anaïs and Rebecca find a secluded place and meow back and forth for a few
minutes.]

So yoo wud like dat? OK, den, itz a deel! I will nowntz it to da komoonitee.

Rebecca

[...]

Ping Anais and :ucu Granby Cat community 10 December 16th 09 04:26 PM
Ping Mme Anais Granby Cat community 1 November 24th 09 01:35 AM
Ping Anais Granby Cat community 2 October 4th 09 02:51 AM
ping Mme. Anaïs Mosey =^..^=` Cat community 10 August 19th 08 03:17 AM
Ping Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 13 January 16th 08 01:36 AM