Deer Kitties

Old September 14th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CleoKatra

Default Deer Kitties

Howz to remoov da pocket frum da pill.

I's bin gittin dees tastee treets for a few months now. In the begiinin dey
was gud, but wen I started to chew dem, sted of swallowin dem. I noticed dis
bitter taste. So I refusd to eat them.

But then I discuverd dat if you got it reely wet and roll it around yur teef
a few times and spit it out a few more times. You can separate the pill and
pull it out with yur paw. I thot this was very gud, savin the tastee treets
from the nasty pill. But the Hoomins don't seem impressed.

Old September 14th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

Deeer Cleokatra,

Fangyu fur sharin this tip wif us...now I kin mak mi hoomin howl wif angwish
tu!!
Jasmeen the irrepressible

Old September 14th 06, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Cleokatra" wrote:
Howz to remoov da pocket frum da pill.

I's bin gittin dees tastee treets for a few months now. In the begiinin dey
was gud, but wen I started to chew dem, sted of swallowin dem. I noticed dis
bitter taste. So I refusd to eat them.

But then I discuverd dat if you got it reely wet and roll it around yur teef
a few times and spit it out a few more times. You can separate the pill and
pull it out with yur paw. I thot this was very gud, savin the tastee treets
from the nasty pill. But the Hoomins don't seem impressed.

LOL, I'm impressed. How clever!

Old September 14th 06, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tension_on_the_wire

Cleokatra wrote:
Howz to remoov da pocket frum da pill.

I's bin gittin dees tastee treets for a few months now. In the begiinin dey
was gud, but wen I started to chew dem, sted of swallowin dem. I noticed dis
bitter taste. So I refusd to eat them.

But then I discuverd dat if you got it reely wet and roll it around yur teef
a few times and spit it out a few more times. You can separate the pill and
pull it out with yur paw. I thot this was very gud, savin the tastee treets
from the nasty pill. But the Hoomins don't seem impressed.

Ah, ah wird frum de wize (datz mee Luthien de Elder)...swallow de peel
babee, swallow de peel....if yooz get cot chuckin de peel and swallow
de pockit, yur hyooomaaan will git meen and take dat peel and drup it
rite dun yur leetle trote and i meen dey weel holde yoo dun and opin
yur moute and drup it rite in dere!!! den dey close yur moute and holde
it clozd until yoo kant help swallowin and yur tung comz out de moute
and dey no itz swallowd.

Nut much fun witoute de pockit.
At leest my hyoomaaaan givz me big treetz rite after (gilt complecks i
tink)

--Luthien de Elder

Old September 14th 06, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:35:07 -0400, "Cleokatra"
yodeled:

Howz to remoov da pocket frum da pill.

I's bin gittin dees tastee treets for a few months now. In the begiinin dey
was gud, but wen I started to chew dem, sted of swallowin dem. I noticed dis
bitter taste. So I refusd to eat them.

But then I discuverd dat if you got it reely wet and roll it around yur teef
a few times and spit it out a few more times. You can separate the pill and
pull it out with yur paw. I thot this was very gud, savin the tastee treets
from the nasty pill. But the Hoomins don't seem impressed.

YOO R FURRY SMART
LOVE DANTE

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War