Ware is efurrybuddy?

Old August 25th 03, 11:07 PM
Arlene Knop

Ray or Fran Tock wrote:

Weze got lots of storms down here Gretchen Marie, but weze cant blame them
for our absense.

Youze knowz, the perrenial secretary problem weze suffer from. Shez keepz
promising to keep up with effuryfing for us but shez keeps falling down on
her duties.

Even boot camp didn't help her much. What to do, what to do.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
========

Gretchen Marie, wundering if efurrybuddy iz hiding frum thunderstormz

Do yew think e cud send them to sum kind of robot convershun place?
Then we cud just program them and they wud do wotefur we sed.

Gretchen Marie
Old August 27th 03, 07:50 AM
Da Koster Katz

Ray or Fran Tock wrote:
Thanks for the info, I've printed it out.

Fran
(also a user of the German newsgroup server)

Lots of us are - I've certainly done my part to sing their praises over
the past couple of years, since my ISP's news server was having
problems. :-) Even though they haven't made it necessary for us to
change the server name yet, I figure it can't hurt to do it, since it
will work either way. No surprises down the road when it finally IS
necessary.

Joan (back after what seems like forever - am I glad the busy season is
almost over so I can get my cats back to the newsgroup!)

Yeah, wut she sed!

Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cookie an Cinni, desolate an deprived

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old August 27th 03, 07:52 AM
Da Koster Katz

Cory wrote:

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:38:07 -0700, Da Koster Katz said...

Since I first heard about the name change (quite by accident - did you
get an email announcement?)

Nope. When the server was down due to the power problem, I went to the
website, and that's how I found out about it.

--- Unca Cory

Ah. I found out when someone in news.admin.net-abuse.email made a casual
mention. Then I went to the website, and at that time the formal
announcement wasn't there, but a briefer explanation. That's when I
started checking out alt.free.newsservers for details.

Joan