Best way to grab a ferel?

Old November 4th 15, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Default Best way to grab a ferel?

When working with my neutered outdoor part feral cat, I must have total
conviction in what I am doing. If I get scratched a little along the
way, I mustn't react (or the session is over).

Any known technique for picking up such a cat with the least risk while
slipping a breakaway flea collar over its head?

Thanks.
Old November 4th 15, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

By the way... It's not a cheap flea collar, it's a Seresto.
Old November 6th 15, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Christina Websell

"John Doe" wrote in message
When working with my neutered outdoor part feral cat, I must have total
conviction in what I am doing. If I get scratched a little along the
way, I mustn't react (or the session is over).

Any known technique for picking up such a cat with the least risk while
slipping a breakaway flea collar over its head?

Thanks.

get him eating some sardines, then grab him by the scruff (Like his mummy
did) and slip the collar on. Wear gardening gloves though. Worked for me.