Another Simon's Cat Cartoon - Cats and Boxes

Old April 27th 17, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Another Simon's Cat Cartoon - Cats and Boxes

Persia (RB) like many cats, loved boxes. Once after being on a trip and
having my mail held, it was delivered in a United States Postal plastic
bin. I set the box on the floor and Persia immediately decided it was a
great place to sit. I took a photo (not sure I still have it) and
labelled it US Postal Cat.

Buffy seems to be immune to the allure of boxes. One day I filled my
living room with a bunch of different sized boxes just to see what she'd
do. She sniffed at them. She sat in one of them briefly. Then she
sort of gave me a look like "why are there all these boxes in here?"
Buffy doesn't care about boxes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mLx...em-subs_digest

Jill

Sterilite boxes are SELF-CLEANING litter boxes disguised as storage boxes John Doe Cat health & behaviour 2 February 28th 14 09:25 AM
Why do cats like cardboard boxes? Rusty[_2_] Cat anecdotes 18 September 17th 13 07:41 PM
A new 'Simon's Cat' cartoon :) at Cat community 1 March 4th 11 04:54 AM
Cats and boxes Outsider Cat anecdotes 4 February 12th 08 10:46 PM
Cats and boxes jmc Cat health & behaviour 2 December 1st 07 10:46 AM