Back online

Old May 12th 17, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default Back online

I'm back online again. I replied to one of Jill's messages, but I don't
know if anyone saw it because her message was so old. My old computer
crashed, and I did not remember how to set up newsgroups after I bought
my new one. The good news is that Duffy (now 19 years old), Nikki and
Selina are all doing very well.
MaryL
Old May 12th 17, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 5/12/2017 10:16 AM, MaryL wrote:
I'm back online again. I replied to one of Jill's messages, but I don't
know if anyone saw it because her message was so old. My old computer
crashed, and I did not remember how to set up newsgroups after I bought
my new one. The good news is that Duffy (now 19 years old), Nikki and
Selina are all doing very well.
MaryL

Glad to see you back, Mary! I was concerned about you. I always get
concerned when a long-time poster suddenly goes missing.

I'm sorry about your computer. I absolutely hate having to configure a
new computer. I'm glad to hear you and the cats are doing well!

Jill
Old May 13th 17, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Fri, 12 May 2017 09:16:01 -0500, MaryL
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

I'm back online again. I replied to one of Jill's messages, but I don't
know if anyone saw it because her message was so old. My old computer
crashed, and I did not remember how to set up newsgroups after I bought
my new one. The good news is that Duffy (now 19 years old), Nikki and
Selina are all doing very well.
MaryL

Excellent, welcome back. You practically doubled the active posters.
Thingss have been quiet.

From Mosey's Mom: Back Online Jan 20 Mosey =^..^=[_11_] Cat community 4 January 25th 12 02:06 AM
Sort of back online dnr Cat anecdotes 12 May 24th 06 10:19 PM
Back Online CatNipped Cat anecdotes 19 September 26th 05 02:01 PM
Moved & back online [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 2 July 5th 05 10:59 PM
New pictures of Jetson - back online now. Flippy Cat anecdotes 6 June 24th 04 03:09 AM