Kinkalows in NZ

Old May 14th 17, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Default Kinkalows in NZ

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/cu...s-newest-breed

Very pretty but I don't particularly want one. The connection for me
is that the show they're reporting on is literally across the street
from where I grew up; Hamilton Gardens (a very impressive botanical
garden) is built on land that when I was a kid comprised tennis courts,
wasteland, a gokart track, a bowling club and the city dump. (For a
cat, the dump would have been much more interesting).

The Maine Coon in the second picture is more my idea of a Real Cat.

mobile 07895 860 060 http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter: JackCampin