FURRY GUD MEWS ! ! ! ! !

Old November 11th 17, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default FURRY GUD MEWS ! ! ! ! !

On Sunday, September 13, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Batson Cats wrote:
Wee haff furry gud mews ! ! !
Aftur 11 yeers uff our Meowmie an Paw tryin tew haff hoomin kittens......

Meowmie is PREGNANT ! ! ! ! ! WHOOOOPPEEEEEE!!!!!!! YAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOO!!

Dey found owt Sept 10th. Meowmie cudint beeleeve it. Evfunn aftru da hoomin
TED told hur. Shee evfunn took anuther "test" an it wuz (+)!!!! Dey sey da
hoomin kitten wil arrive in May uff 1999.

Wee are lukin furrwurd tew warmin up da crib fore it comes an makin sure all
uff da toys an such haff a sufficent amount uff cat furr tew welcum her or
him. Meowmie "seyz" itz a gurl an Paw "finks" itz a boy. I guess wheel haff
tew wait furr da ultrasoundfingy.

Wee are doing da hoominankittydanceofjoy an hope y'all will join uz!!!!!

Domonic, Otis an Matilda Marie ^..^

(hoomin note: needless to say we are thrilled, elated and still in shock
over our wonderful news! It is slowly sinking in. I'm sure by May it will
become a total reality! After 11 years I had truly given up. This is a
miracle and we want to give credit where credit is due.. Thank you Jesus!!!!
and thank all of you who are doing the hoominankittydanceofjoy with us!!!!
~Renee an the Paw, Brent)

CONCATULATIONS!!!!
But reelee?--"May uff 1999"? dat would make da hoomin baby 18 years a birth;-)
Old November 11th 17, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Smile, someone pulled up a really old post by accident. Could be a new
member found us on google-groups

Old December 11th 17, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

--

I'll be your new member
Old December 11th 17, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 7:37:07 AM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

Did DummMeowmee du sumbpin stoopid? hur thot hur wuzz on dis thred.
P2nya AKA Sweetee
Grand PoohBah.
Old December 17th 17, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

wrote:
[...]

Grin, I might be next. Blew a computer here and trying to get it all
setup again.

Carol

Old December 21st 17, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Monday, December 18, 2017 at 9:46:35 AM UTC-5, Samuel Redcat wrote:

Smile, someone pulled up a really old post by accident. Could be a
new member found us on google-groups

--

I'll be your new member

Grin, I might be next. Blew a computer here and trying to get it all
setup again.

Carol

Dat's never fun!

Rip Computer
Yo y'all have Steam?
Old December 21st 17, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 10:21:03 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, December 18, 2017 at 9:46:35 AM UTC-5, Samuel Redcat wrote:

Smile, someone pulled up a really old post by accident. Could be a
new member found us on google-groups

--

I'll be your new member

Grin, I might be next. Blew a computer here and trying to get it all
setup again.

Carol

Dat's never fun!

Rip Computer
Yo y'all have Steam?

Also, Merry fukin Katsmas nibba
Old December 26th 17, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Samuel Redcat wrote:

Smile, someone pulled up a really old post by accident. Could
be a new member found us on google-groups

--

I'll be your new member

Grin, I might be next. Blew a computer here and trying to get it
all setup again.

Carol

Dat's never fun!

Well, I seem to be rolling

Merry Catmuss all!

Meowmie is furry furry sad - we lost our Cookie conniepo Cat community 16 May 31st 11 01:57 PM
Good Mews Tabbeycat Cat community 7 May 7th 09 01:57 AM
Tiny Grey Tabby: Reply from The House of Mews jmcquown Cat anecdotes 6 August 26th 04 01:05 AM