Ping Sundabce

Old March 1st 11, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Ping Sundabce

Now dat we ar thru eetin, an hav reztid furra wile,
Kin we dance at leeeezt wun slo-dance?

--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 1st 11, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Ping Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Now dat we ar thru eetin, an hav reztid furra wile,
Kin we dance at leeeezt wun slo-dance?

--
Pitô.ônya

Sarree...meowmee iz gettin dizlekzik in hur owld aje
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 1st 11, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Uv korse, Sweetee, evin mor dan wun.

By da way, dat Chat-nel No. 5 smellz wunnerful on yurownself. Did yoo notiss
dat I am warin myown annipurrsary purrezint?

Old March 1st 11, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default Hey, Pipps...

Dat looks like fun. Would you likez to danze?

Ranger

--
The Mighty Rangerman!
Old March 1st 11, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Dat looks like fun. Would you likez to danze?

Ranger

Oh fank yew, ai wook luv tew danse wiff yew

Pipps---blushing

--
The Mighty Rangerman!
Old March 1st 11, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yu luukz sooo sharp, SUN**DANCE.
Pit2nya takes Sundance's arm as they walk out to the dance floor.
The band starts playing "Love is a Meownee Splindid Thing" and
Sundance puts both armz around Pit2nya as she lays hur hed on his
shoulderz...
1-2-3-4, 1-2-3.....
I luff danzink da bockz-step wiff yu darlink, Happy Sekkund
Annipurrsary.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 2nd 11, 07:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yu wuz nyze tu me, an yu didunt rush me, an yu showd yur luff.
cheek rubz an snugglez.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 3rd 11, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 22:40:10 -0800, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

Yu wuz nyze tu me, an yu didunt rush me, an yu showd yur luff.
cheek rubz an snugglez.

Awwww! Datz so sweet! Concatulashuns, you two!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/2/2011 7:23:29 PM
Old March 5th 11, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Hey, Ranger from Pipps

Dat looks like fun. Would you likez to danze?

Ranger

Oh fank yew, ai wook luv tew danse wiff yew

Pipps---blushing

Wich rheum wud yew yew wike tew danse en?

Pipps

--
The Mighty Rangerman!

PING: Pat Yowie Cat anecdotes 1 October 6th 09 08:14 AM
Ping Tak Kreisleriana[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 June 18th 09 01:02 AM
Ping Pam Granby Cat anecdotes 6 August 9th 08 10:05 PM
PING: Liz Sherry Cat anecdotes 1 May 19th 08 03:45 PM
PING Pam Marina Cat anecdotes 4 May 15th 05 03:43 AM