Warnin: all kitteez be on alert!

Old March 9th 11, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Warnin: all kitteez be on alert!

I haz juss lerned dat, wunce agin, da hoominz iz messin wif dere klokz dis
weekend (at leest da wunz in da USA). Da nooz repurrtz sez dat dey will
"fall furward", an dat da time will be difurent after dat. I sujest dat we
awl try to keep owrown hoominz frum fallin, eethur furward or ennee uther
way, so dat dey won't hab da escuse fur changin owrown feedin time.

Sundance

Old March 9th 11, 10:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 15:35:10 -0800, "Sundance" wrote:

I haz juss lerned dat, wunce agin, da hoominz iz messin wif dere klokz dis
weekend (at leest da wunz in da USA). Da nooz repurrtz sez dat dey will
"fall furward", an dat da time will be difurent after dat. I sujest dat we
awl try to keep owrown hoominz frum fallin, eethur furward or ennee uther
way, so dat dey won't hab da escuse fur changin owrown feedin time.

Sundance

hoomins is beri, beri clumsi, not at awl likes uses eligent kittehs

mi hoomin neber seems ta feeds myownself win ai wants him tu

an ai neber getz anuf goosy fuds, neether!

lorili, da tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez.

Old March 9th 11, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 15:35:10 -0800, Sundance wrote:

I haz juss lerned dat, wunce agin, da hoominz iz messin wif dere klokz
dis weekend (at leest da wunz in da USA). Da nooz repurrtz sez dat dey
will "fall furward", an dat da time will be difurent after dat. I sujest
dat we awl try to keep owrown hoominz frum fallin, eethur furward or
ennee uther way, so dat dey won't hab da escuse fur changin owrown
feedin time.

Sundance

But if the clock is falling forward by an hour, that means that Monday
morning breakfast will come an hour earlier. I like the thought of
getting breakfast earlier!

Amelia
Old March 9th 11, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 8, 6:35*pm, "Sundance" wrote:
I haz juss lerned dat, wunce agin, da hoominz iz messin wif dere klokz dis
weekend (at leest da wunz in da USA). Da nooz repurrtz sez dat dey will
"fall furward", an dat da time will be difurent after dat. I sujest dat we
awl try to keep owrown hoominz frum fallin, eethur furward or ennee uther
way, so dat dey won't hab da escuse fur changin owrown feedin time.

Sundance

Sundance, DIS is da clok chanj dat make dem feedz us EERLIER. Sew we
shood gnot messes wiff itted.

--
Missy
Old March 9th 11, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 9, 4:23*am, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 15:35:10 -0800, "Sundance" wrote:
I haz juss lerned dat, wunce agin, da hoominz iz messin wif dere klokz dis
weekend (at leest da wunz in da USA). Da nooz repurrtz sez dat dey will
"fall furward", an dat da time will be difurent after dat. I sujest dat we
awl try to keep owrown hoominz frum fallin, eethur furward or ennee uther
way, so dat dey won't hab da escuse fur changin owrown feedin time.

Sundance

hoomins is beri, beri clumsi, not at awl likes uses eligent kittehs

mi hoomin neber seems ta feeds myownself win ai wants him tu

an ai neber getz anuf goosy fuds, neether!

lorili, da tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez.

Lorili, yoo hab becam sew elokwent an sutsh a gud studen ob da languaj
an effen yoor sekreterry has cotted on prittee gud. Concatulashuns.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old March 9th 11, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Ooo, Noo. Day wyll tayke uh ower away,, an wunt gib it bak tyll da Fawl.
Meowmee wyll wayke up grumpee efurry mornink tyll dey gib it bak!

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Old March 10th 11, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Wed, 09 Mar 2011 09:23:07 GMT,
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf)'s nimble,
little paws typed:

hoomins is beri, beri clumsi, not at awl likes uses eligent kittehs

mi hoomin neber seems ta feeds myownself win ai wants him tu

an ai neber getz anuf goosy fuds, neether!

lorili, da tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez.

Meow, Lorelie,

Itz gud to hear yoo meowing here!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/9/2011 8:02:40 PM
Old March 10th 11, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 10:46:12 -0800, "Sylvia M"
wrote:

Ooo, Noo. Day wyll tayke uh ower away,, an wunt gib it bak tyll da Fawl.
Meowmee wyll wayke up grumpee efurry mornink tyll dey gib it bak!

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

I will too!

Dire warnin Cheryl[_5_] Cat community 16 March 15th 10 04:38 PM
elder kitteez Stormmmee Cat community 2 January 2nd 10 04:55 AM
Fangu Junod Kitteez! [email protected] Cat community 0 December 22nd 05 09:17 PM
Da three wize kitteez Rebecca Cat community 4 December 15th 05 08:54 AM
An EeeeKarred fur ORL kitteez :o) Blurbubble Cat community 22 December 12th 03 06:04 PM