catnip and mosquitoes

Old June 10th 17, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette[_4_]

Default catnip and mosquitoes

Jack Campin wrote:

This may or may not be a good idea:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0828075659.htm

Keep your bedroom free of mosquitoes. In return, get to sleep
with a roomful of drug-crazed moggies.

It doesn't seem like much came of that discovery, seeing as this article
was posted in 2001. Too bad, I would prefer the smell of catnip (must
smell minty) to DEET anyday.

Joyce
--
Beauty and music seduce us first; later, ashamed of our own sensuality,
we insist on meaning. -- Clive Barker

Any protection against mosquitoes? John Doe Cat health & behaviour 4 September 5th 08 06:38 AM
To catnip or not to catnip? [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 25 March 22nd 08 05:09 PM
Catnip Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 15 March 20th 08 09:10 PM
Mosquitoes (On Topic) Sherry Cat anecdotes 22 May 24th 07 05:36 PM
catnip -- how often? val189 Cat health & behaviour 2 July 30th 03 04:23 AM