I home frum TED =^;;^=

Old February 11th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

Default I home frum TED =^;;^=

i home frum TED ad duing ok. i hate du nastie stuf meowmie has to gib mee
for mi owie gummz and TED took 3 uff my toofies. me sleep lotz
me be fine. Meowme kiss me and told me she luvs me and gibs me sum kitt
toofpaste aftur the bad tasting gukky antibiotix.
I love me meowmie and Paw
Me brudder Pookie and my sister Sqweex keep hissing at me.
meee dunt care
meows
mosey

Old February 11th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

i home frum TED ad duing ok. i hate du nastie stuf meowmie has to gib mee
for mi owie gummz and TED took 3 uff my toofies. me sleep lotz
me be fine. Meowme kiss me and told me she luvs me and gibs me sum kitt
toofpaste aftur the bad tasting gukky antibiotix.
I love me meowmie and Paw
Me brudder Pookie and my sister Sqweex keep hissing at me.
meee dunt care
meows
mosey

We'z glad you'z back home, Mosey. Sorry you losted a toof. Dat mean TED!

Are you going to join us on our adventure? I fink we'z all headed fur da
Furwoods Catsino for a kitties-only poker tournament.

Ranger

Old February 12th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz glad you iz home anna betterer but whut iz wrung wif Doze TEDZ dat dey
iz allatime stealin tooferz, OEJ, missing a few for the same reazun!!!
. ..

Old February 12th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 11, 5:25 pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
i home frum TED ad duing ok. i hate du nastie stuf meowmie has to gib mee
for mi owie gummz and TED took 3 uff my toofies. me sleep lotz
me be fine. Meowme kiss me and told me she luvs me and gibs me sum kitt
toofpaste aftur the bad tasting gukky antibiotix.
I love me meowmie and Paw
Me brudder Pookie and my sister Sqweex keep hissing at me.
meee dunt care
meows
mosey

Stern look at Pookie anna Sqweex Bee NICE to yur bruvver. Hee hass
been fru a lot.

Ann heer iss a wullaby four yoo Mosey

Cuddlee-seep is speshul
One ower count az too
An Cuddly-seep is gud four yoo

Beams at Mosey

Maggy May, meowmie cat

--

Dilbert: Don't you think that you're abusing your power?
Wally: What would be the other reasons to have power?

Old February 12th 08, 07:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

"Ranger Greykitten"
Mosey:
i home frum TED ad duing ok. i hate du nastie stuf meowmie has to gib
mee
for mi owie gummz and TED took 3 uff my toofies. me sleep lotz
me be fine. Meowme kiss me and told me she luvs me and gibs me sum kitt
toofpaste aftur the bad tasting gukky antibiotix.
I love me meowmie and Paw
Me brudder Pookie and my sister Sqweex keep hissing at me.
meee dunt care
meows
mosey

We'z glad you'z back home, Mosey. Sorry you losted a toof. Dat mean TED!

AYE toof?. free toofies, me fangs !

Are you going to join us on our adventure? I fink we'z all headed fur da
Furwoods Catsino for a kitties-only poker tournament.

Ranger

Nevur hurd uf it. wen iz it? my meowmie dont lik poker
Shee playz skrath off tikkets sumtimz and wun one too dolerz.

Old February 12th 08, 07:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

meowmie dint take gud kare of me toofiez n I gotten bad gummz n TED had to
steal 3 uff my bad fangies.
Fank yew. Iz OEJ k?
Mosey

"Stormmee" we iz glad you iz home anna betterer but whut iz wrung wif Doze

Old February 12th 08, 07:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

Mosey tiped

i home frum TED ad duing ok. i hate du nastie stuf meowmie has to gib
mee
for mi owie gummz and TED took 3 uff my toofies. me sleep lotz
me be fine. Meowme kiss me and told me she luvs me and gibs me sum kitt
toofpaste aftur the bad tasting gukky antibiotix.
I love me meowmie and Paw
Me brudder Pookie and my sister Sqweex keep hissing at me.
meee dunt care
meows
mosey

Stern look at Pookie anna Sqweex Bee NICE to yur bruvver. Hee hass
been fru a lot.

Pookie: sew wat??
Sqweex: Zzzzzzzzz

Ann heer iss a wullaby four yoo Mosey