MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Guest Sign In Book

Old October 18th 16, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Guest Sign In Book

Well, I wuz a liddle wurried, bit Ize glad yoo iz heer now. Did yoo see myown tribyoot to Harri Roadcat? I missez herownself soso much. I hopez we will see her later at da RB.

Sundance
Old October 20th 16, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowball

In article , Pickle anna Muzaffer says...

In article , ann791 says...

On 10/17/2016 3:55 AM, wrote:

21st Annual Jellicle Ball Guest Book

Timari's Black Mystique ("Misty"), House of Ruskin
Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule, House of Lenoir
Daisy-chan, House of Chez Shenks
Cash, House of Chez Shenks
Iowna, House of Chez Shenks
Francesca Roberta the Fierce, House of Mahoney
Ranger Greykitty McDude, House of Mahoney
Samuel Redcat, House of Mahoney
Starr da Dogg, House of Mahoney
Fredrick T. Spawn, House of David
Ricardo “Ricky” Ratt, House of David
Mary Tudor, House of David
Judith Lincoln, House of David,
Lilah Marie, House of David
Claude N. Dammett, House of David
Maggie May, House of Long, now House of David
Cami Sue, House of Long, now House of David
Mouse, House of...House of David
also signing for Mr. Lincoln and Pinkie, MIA, House of David
Mr. Monroe, House of David
Quacker Dundee, House of David
NotHitler, House of David
Runcible Runt, House of David
Tess, House of Hamilton

Samwise, House of Olds
Lucy Lu, House of Olds

Pickle anna Muzaffer see other kitties lining up to sign the guest book so they
go to join them.

Pickle, House of Weinberger
Muzaffer, House of Weinberger

Hihi guyz! I don no where Misty iz so Iwl hang owt wif yoo. Iwl syn da book tu.
Shall we get sumfing tu eet?

Snowball, House of Weinberger

Old October 20th 16, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/17/2016 3:55 AM, wrote:

[...]

Samwise walks up to Snowball, "I'll join you in getting some food. Lucy
Lu would you like me to get you a plate?"

"Yes, thanks."