Found a copy of my eternal poop scoop!

Old October 23rd 18, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Default Found a copy of my eternal poop scoop!

I found the exact copy at Target. I suspect that is where I bought it 25
+ years and literally tons of litter ago. For two dollars. Every tiny
little feature is precisely the same, including all of the plastic
injection points. The old one has a number 2 on it, this one has a
number 4 on it, on the underside of the handle where there is also
printed "LS2". That number could refer to the color, but I didn't check
the other ones. Plastic made in USA. I would like to know what exact
sort of plastic, but oh well.

It's huge and has large holes for easy sifting. It's a Target Brand and
says "up&up". Available in two colors, sort of gray and blue. My first
one was tan.

the eternal poop scoop John Doe[_2_] Cat health & behaviour 5 August 18th 15 12:08 PM
Copy cat Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 09 05:17 PM
Another copy-cat [email protected] Cat anecdotes 20 January 8th 09 12:28 AM
Copy cat Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 November 6th 08 08:44 AM
Feline Pine Scoop Litter - Does not Scoop! sfmary Cat health & behaviour 11 August 21st 07 09:55 PM