Does your cat watch TV?

Old December 17th 03, 08:49 PM
Jennifer

My siamese loves to watch T.V. Her favorite is the Animal Planet. She
loves the scenes with the big cat chasing the gazelle. She also loves
to watch the animated movie, Ice Age. She has a foundness for the
squirrel with the nut. My other cat could care less about the T.V.
Where can you buy a vcr tape or DVD for cats? I think that would be
great for her when we are not home.
Old December 18th 03, 01:00 AM
Joan Brandt

Whether or not cats watch T.V depends on how they see. Some cats see fast
which means that the picture on television is a blur to them. Cats that see
slow tend to watch T.V. I wish I could explain allot better but maybe
somebody else can.
There was a show on Animal Planet a few months ago that explained this.
Bill could care less about T.V.!
Joan
"Ablang" wrote in message
Does your cat watch TV with you? If so, what shows does it watch?

Mine doesn't really pay much attention to what I'm watching. She's either
sleeping or grooming herself. If I've noticed her watching anything
consistently, it would have to be figure skating. It might be all the
classical music that is coming out of the boob tube that she is fascinated
with.

--
Hilary Duff is America's Sweetheart & an international HeartBreaker.

"FAILING = Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth" -- Gary
Busey

Old December 18th 03, 01:24 AM
Susan

British television once produced a documentary about cats that I borrowed
from our local library. I can't remember the name of it, but it was an hour
long show and our late cat, Kitty, watched for a solid hour. He never had
before and never did again. He, too, checked behind the TV set.

Old December 18th 03, 02:10 AM
Suzie-Q

Ablang wrote:

Does your cat watch TV with you? If so, what shows does it watch?

Mine doesn't really pay much attention to what I'm watching. She's either
sleeping or grooming herself. If I've noticed her watching anything
consistently, it would have to be figure skating. It might be all the
classical music that is coming out of the boob tube that she is fascinated
with.

All four of my cats will watch if I put the "Video Catnip"
tape in the VCR. In fact, one of them will come
running when she hears a tape going into the VCR.

I have also noticed that the youngest two will watch
Rolie Polie Olie for a little while. I think they like
the little antenna things on the characters' heads.

I also have at least one dog who can see the pictures
on TV. (I have five dogs.)

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/

Old December 18th 03, 02:15 AM
Cheryl

Jennifer wrote in om on
17 Dec 2003:

Where can you buy a vcr tape or DVD for cats?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
8&q=catnip+video&btnG=Google+Search

--
Cheryl

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I
can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
- Helen Keller

Old December 18th 03, 02:18 AM
Cheryl

Cheryl wrote in on 17 Dec 2003:

Where can you buy a vcr tape or DVD for cats?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
8&q=catnip+video&btnG=Google+Search

errr...
http://tinyurl.com/ytt8t