Health and Behavior Top Ten

Old April 9th 05, 07:31 AM

Old April 9th 05, 07:36 AM

Old April 9th 05, 08:04 AM

Kaeli 638 posts

Cathy Friedmann 724 posts

MaryL 901 posts

Monique Y. Mudama 926 posts

CatNipped 1304 posts

Mary 2132 posts

Top ten for when? Last month?

-L.

Beautiful, isn't it? I think it may just be for this week. It's a great
thing
to get a group really going like this, lots of rousing discussion. I just
love rpch&b, and will do my best to keep those fabulous cat posts
coming!

*and the crowd went wild!*

No, no, really. It was nothing. *bows*

Old April 9th 05, 02:11 PM
Debbie Trujillo

I saw a similar posting a few months ago in the alt.support.cancer.prostate
newsgroup about who did the most postings there.

On 4/9/05 6:04 AM, in article , "Joe Canuck"
wrote:

CATacombs via CatKB.com wrote:
Meghan Noecker 199 posts

490 posts

KellyH 498 posts

Phil P. 569 posts

Kaeli 638 posts

Cathy Friedmann 724 posts

MaryL 901 posts

Monique Y. Mudama 926 posts

CatNipped 1304 posts

Mary 2132 posts

Which makes it fairly obvious who has too much time on their hands.

Old April 9th 05, 04:00 PM
CatNipped

"CATacombs via CatKB.com" wrote in message
Meghan Noecker 199 posts

490 posts

KellyH 498 posts

Phil P. 569 posts

Kaeli 638 posts

Cathy Friedmann 724 posts

MaryL 901 posts

Monique Y. Mudama 926 posts

CatNipped 1304 posts

Mary 2132 posts

Damn, I came in second! Well, like Avis, I'll just have to try harder!
Watch out Mary, I have your number now!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 9th 05, 04:02 PM
MaryL

"CATacombs via CatKB.com" wrote in message
Meghan Noecker 199 posts

490 posts

KellyH 498 posts

Phil P. 569 posts

Kaeli 638 posts

Cathy Friedmann 724 posts

MaryL 901 posts

Monique Y. Mudama 926 posts

CatNipped 1304 posts

Mary 2132 posts

Where did you get this information, and how far back does it go? I don't
think there is *any way* this data is correct. If it is, it looks like I'm
spending *way* too much time on the newgroups. ;o)

MaryL
Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
http://tinyurl.com/8y54 (Introducing Duffy to Holly)
http://tinyurl.com/8y56 (Duffy and Holly "settle in")