They've gone too far this time!

Old November 28th 04, 08:18 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default They've gone too far this time!

So here's me being a good little slave, cleaning out the littertrays.

I open up one and what do I find?

The three ponytail scrunchies I've been looking for all d*mn day! The green on
centrally placed on a tootsie roll!

I have an urge for fur mittens, I tell you!

Cheers, helen s ;-)

**$om $

Old November 28th 04, 10:37 PM
Zorin the Lynx

I was once missing a 256MB CF card for my camera. I finally found it
behind my desk. Thing is, I never put it in a place where it could have
possibly fall back there on its own. Obviously Lynxie decided it was a
toy and persuaded it to fall off the back of the desk.

Never a dull moment!

-Z

Old November 29th 04, 05:19 AM
Marina

So here's me being a good little slave, cleaning out the littertrays.

I open up one and what do I find?

The three ponytail scrunchies I've been looking for all d*mn day! The green on
centrally placed on a tootsie roll!

I have an urge for fur mittens, I tell you!

LOL! Do you know who the culprit is?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old November 29th 04, 06:00 PM
Adrian

So here's me being a good little slave, cleaning out the littertrays.

I open up one and what do I find?

The three ponytail scrunchies I've been looking for all d*mn day! The
green on centrally placed on a tootsie roll!

I have an urge for fur mittens, I tell you!

Cheers, helen s ;-)

They're only playing. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 29th 04, 08:36 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Ewwwww!
Suz
Macmoosette

It is now well laundered ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old November 30th 04, 02:01 AM
Christina Websell

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
Ewwwww!
Suz
Macmoosette

It is now well laundered ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Good on yer, gel! Glad you didn't throw it away.
another group scrooge
Tweed

Old December 3rd 04, 02:41 PM
Singh

Our Roxie likes to hunt our hairamathingies. My hair frackie bill has gone up
considerably since January since Louie and I both have to spend a lot of extra
time and money replacing them. She just likes to hide them though. I haven't yet
seen any amidst the Tootsie Rolls. One day I'll find a boatload of them hoarded
under some floorboard. Maybe with a whole bunch of money. And maybe I'll wake up
bone-thin and famous and never have to work the phones again.

Blessed be,
Baha