MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Snowball I'm At the Ball

Old October 16th 16, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Snowball I'm At the Ball

[With no sign of Snowball -- or even HINT -- that he is on his way. Misty goes to Bobcat's Workstation, hits a key sequence, and her Teleporter arrives. Misty takes a final look at Bobcat who is getting ready for a night out, swishes her tale, then steps into the Teleporter. Misty types in "Ginger Canyon, San Bernardino Mountains, Blue Cut Fire" into the On Board Computer, hit "Engage" and the familiar Hum is heard. Slowly the living room starts to de-materializes and the burned out mountains of San Bernardino County in the Santa Cruz Mountains, slowly a Green Oasis of Fer trees start to appear, and the Hum of the Teleporter starts to wind down and terra firma surrounds the Teleporter]

"Well that was a *short* trip at least".

[Misty exits the Teleporter, hits a fob on her orange and rhinestone collar, and heads towards where the sounds of a party in the process of becoming a party can be heard.]

[Misty stops a Ginger Colored cat]. "Excuse me can you direct to Rebecca?? I told her I would handle the Guest Book this year, and to lend a paw and any last second decorations.
Old October 16th 16, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Hihi, Misty. Glad yoo kud make it! Ize shur Snowball will be heer az soon az he kan.

Juss do any dekkyratin dat yoo fingk iz necessary, eethur in da main hall, da dining area, outside, or anywhare else. Iz dere ennee dekkyrashunz dat wud camoflaj da hole area so dat passin planez cant see whut's goin on?

If yoo wud start a separit thred fur da gest buk, dat wud be grate! Don't furgit to sign in yurself, unless yoo wantz to wait an sine in wif Snowball.

Rebecca
Old October 16th 16, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 7:27:45 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Hihi, Misty. Glad yoo kud make it! Ize shur Snowball will be heer az soon az he kan.

Juss do any dekkyratin dat yoo fingk iz necessary, eethur in da main hall, da dining area, outside, or anywhare else. Iz dere ennee dekkyrashunz dat wud camoflaj da hole area so dat passin planez cant see whut's goin on?

If yoo wud start a separit thred fur da gest buk, dat wud be grate! Don't furgit to sign in yurself, unless yoo wantz to wait an sine in wif Snowball.

Rebecca

"There you are Rebecca. Hummm I'll throw a giant camouflage net over the area. There are still enough trees to support it. A little bit of Midnight Magic will make the area dark. A little bit of Star Dust will constantly make any light we produce to dance around."

[With that Misty closes her bright yellow eyes and starts tapping into the Power on the Universe. Now they call it "Dark Energy". Misty concentrates and slowly a *huge* net starts growing from nearby trees creating an airy cover. CATS at the Ball can look up and see the fullness of the Milky Way, the Moon, The Stars, and the planets, while the assembled cats are cloaked in Darkness. Energy flows along the net giving off a bit of a sparkle. Misty opens her yellow eyes and sees that it is good. Suddenly she slumps to the ground totally exhausted. She has done some large scale spells before, but NEVER one of this size. ]

"I'll take a breather before I set up the grand archway and the guest sign-in book."

[Misty closes her yellow eyes and her BLACK Satin Coat blends perfectly into the Midnight Black of her surroundings. The only indication she is still there, is the occasional reflected glint given off from the rhinestones of her orange collar.]