OT purr request

Old December 26th 04, 07:45 PM
Annie Wxill

Default OT purr request

If there are any spare purrs (or prayers) floating around, I'd appreciate it
if you could direct them to my son-in-law, whose back went out on him during
the weekend while he and our daughter was at his parents' house for
Christmas.
He has been in terrible pain. Today he and our daughter will drive a couple
of hours back to their home.
He is only 36, way too young for spinal problems, and he is very good to our
daughter.
Thank you,
Annie

Old December 26th 04, 08:04 PM
CatNipped

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
If there are any spare purrs (or prayers) floating around, I'd appreciate

it
if you could direct them to my son-in-law, whose back went out on him

during
the weekend while he and our daughter was at his parents' house for
Christmas.
He has been in terrible pain. Today he and our daughter will drive a

couple
of hours back to their home.
He is only 36, way too young for spinal problems, and he is very good to

our
daughter.
Thank you,
Annie

Healing purrs on the way Annie. That's going to be one painful drive for
him - does he have something to take to help, can your daughter drive the
whole way so he can take something?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 26th 04, 08:34 PM
Lisa Katt

Annie Wxill skrev i meddelandet ...
If there are any spare purrs (or prayers) floating around, I'd appreciate

it
if you could direct them to my son-in-law, whose back went out on him

during
the weekend while he and our daughter was at his parents' house for
Christmas.
He has been in terrible pain. Today he and our daughter will drive a couple
of hours back to their home.
He is only 36, way too young for spinal problems, and he is very good to

our
daughter.
Thank you,
Annie

Purrs and prayers from Elisabet and Hugo Katt.

Old December 26th 04, 08:35 PM
mlbriggs

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 12:45:54 -0600, Annie Wxill wrote:

If there are any spare purrs (or prayers) floating around, I'd appreciate it
if you could direct them to my son-in-law, whose back went out on him during
the weekend while he and our daughter was at his parents' house for
Christmas.
He has been in terrible pain. Today he and our daughter will drive a couple
of hours back to their home.
He is only 36, way too young for spinal problems, and he is very good to our
daughter.
Thank you,
Annie

definitely purring for your son-in-law. Tell him to get a prescription
for a muscle relaxant if possible. That is the only thing that helps my
back when it affects me. Purrs that all will have a great New Year --
it's about time. MLB
Old December 26th 04, 09:21 PM
Annie Wxill

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
definitely purring for your son-in-law. Tell him to get a prescription
for a muscle relaxant if possible. That is the only thing that helps my
back when it affects me. Purrs that all will have a great New Year --
it's about time. MLB

Thank you.

I hope he can get to a doctor tomorrow to get a prescription.

Meanwhile, nothing he's taken has helped him. I imagine he'll feel every
bump in the road on the drive home.

Annie

Old December 26th 04, 09:30 PM
Annie Wxill

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Healing purrs on the way Annie. That's going to be one painful drive for
him - does he have something to take to help, can your daughter drive the
whole way so he can take something?
Hugs,
CatNipped

Nothing he has taken has helped with the pain. That's why we think it is a
pinched nerve and not a pulled muscle.
I hope he gets to a doctor as soon as he gets back. When I called last
night, my daughter said her husband was determined to go to work on Monday.
I said I hope he's right.
However, I really don't think that will be the case. I think he needs to see
a doctor.
His employer is so bad that they wanted my SOL to cancel or change their
wedding date because the company had some important clients coming in that
day and wanted him to come to work. Needless to say, he went to the wedding
instead. However, I'm sure they will not look kindly on his missing work
again, no matter how much he hurts.
Yes, my daughter can drive them home. That's no problem.
Annie

(The bottom part of my snowman is still in the yard, about all that's left
of our white Christmas. The little neighbor girl just peddled by on her
tricycle. She was dressed in shorts and a halter top. So much for winter in
south Texas.)

Old December 26th 04, 09:33 PM
Annie Wxill

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
Purrs and prayers from Elisabet and Hugo Katt.

Thank you, Elisabet and Hugo Katt. Your Swedish purrs and prayers are much
appreciated.
Annie

Old December 26th 04, 09:58 PM
Sam Nash

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
If there are any spare purrs (or prayers) floating around, I'd appreciate
it if you could direct them to my son-in-law, whose back went out on him
during the weekend while he and our daughter was at his parents' house for
Christmas.
He has been in terrible pain. Today he and our daughter will drive a
couple of hours back to their home.
He is only 36, way too young for spinal problems, and he is very good to
our daughter.
Thank you,
Annie

"Relief purrs" on the way. BTDT with back problems -- major not fun.
Sam

Old December 26th 04, 10:21 PM
Tanada

Annie Wxill wrote:

If there are any spare purrs (or prayers) floating around, I'd appreciate it
if you could direct them to my son-in-law, whose back went out on him during
the weekend while he and our daughter was at his parents' house for
Christmas.

Healing purrs, thoughts and wishes from all of us here.

Pam, Rob, and the Fayetteville Five + Mozart the Kamikaze kitten and
Speedy the d-thing