Conhratularions, Lori!

Old July 31st 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Conhratularions, Lori!

Thanks Pam, I appreciate the kind words!

Hugs,

CatNipped

OK, truly dumb question here.... (please don't laugh CN)...

Do you do webdesign for a living? If so, please could you email me off-
list, my addy is not munged.

Thanks

Helen M
Old July 31st 08, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote in message

Thanks Pam, I appreciate the kind words!

Hugs,

CatNipped

OK, truly dumb question here.... (please don't laugh CN)...

Do you do webdesign for a living? If so, please could you email me off-
list, my addy is not munged.

Thanks

Helen M

I used to, until that kind of work was "off-shored" by companies here to
places like India and China where they could get people to work for a few
bucks an hour. So I went back to doing admin work. I used to take
freelance work, but until I get a handle on this pain, I don't ever use a
computer outside of work.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 5th 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Mark Edwards wrote:
Today was the second time I saw that you've won awards for your Gulf Coast
web design (the RVC letter in our local bulletin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Congrats!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Ping Lori tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 7 May 3rd 08 02:05 AM
Ping Lori tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 19 May 1st 08 08:14 PM
Congrats to Lori Pat Cat anecdotes 1 June 24th 07 06:25 PM
Ping: Lori MaryL Cat anecdotes 9 September 20th 05 01:14 PM
For Lori Crews Pat Cat anecdotes 0 August 31st 05 03:35 AM