My TED visit

Old February 4th 11, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default My TED visit

ai m sew gwad yoo r umkay Amelia, but ai fink gnow kitty shud bee onna dyet.
Nope.
ai dunt eet dat mutch, PookyKat iz awl mussle, n Sqweex, n Pipps r jest
fyne..we git Friksies lamb n rise, n chikkum wet fudz, n da uther unes heer
git Meow Mix kibblez, n dey wike et but ai hurk up inny kynd uff kibblez,
mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!! Luvz, Mosey

TED called Meowmie last night - all of my blood tests came back just
fine. My thyroid is fine, I don't have diabetes - basically, I'm
perfectly healthy. I TOLD Meowmie that, but did she listen? Nooooo...

But TED still says I have to lose weight. What's wrong with being a
little fluffy? It helps keep me warm on these cold winter nights. But Paw
is still looking at grain-free diet cat food, and saying that they're
going to stop free-feeding us. How disgusting!

Amelia

Old February 4th 11, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Yuck! I don't have those. Theyz nasty and dey poop in your ears.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

"Sundance" wrote in message
When I first adoptid Meowmie, she did dat fing where she putted likwid in
myown eerz efurryday. Da TED telled her I had eer mitez. Yoo wud da TED
wud know if I had eerz or not, but she juss sed "mitez".

Sundance

"cshenk" wrote in message
Hai! I gets grain free or my ears getz all funny and hurtz anna my skin
gets all itchy anna my fur starts falling off cauz I licking the itchies
off. Iffin dat happens, I haz to be gud about gettin mai ears all wet
inside 2 times a day fur 2 weeks until day getz better.

Old February 5th 11, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

butted owrz howze iz beree gratful to alla earmitez efuriwhere... when soft
anna furee getted chester fur minesef aza furnd... da peoplez who had sined
upta get hizsef refusled hisef beclawz dey sayed him hadda earmitez, well
him didunt him hadda ear waxez... so soft sayed to shelter heper, ursef
shuldint giffa kitte to anee hoomin who can't tella diffurinze anna treet
for it aneeway, Storrmmee

Old February 19th 11, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Dat iz bout ta happen here too Gramby sayz I eatz too much of da fudz anna
sinze dere iz two kities dat needzta gain wait, I am going to hafta eat by
mineself if da penthouse. O T very hissed off.

Old February 19th 11, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 15:24:42 -0600, "Granby"
wrote:

Dat iz bout ta happen here too Gramby sayz I eatz too much of da fudz anna
sinze dere iz two kities dat needzta gain wait, I am going to hafta eat by
mineself if da penthouse. O T very hissed off.

my sekritari depriffs me of fudz or tries to. butted i can teleport to
yummy fudz of fluffykits.
beauty sad for OT

m...

Old February 20th 11, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Ize haz to eets all by myself in da bafroom, an ize dont git much fud.

Weze gonna haf to start a starfin kittie klub. Maybe weze kin git
simpathy sumweres.

Booker

Old February 21st 11, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

O T totallie greez wiff diz statementz.
"Amelia" wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 08:41:18 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

dat iz horrible, daisy chans hoomin haza rezunable grain free kibble dat
daisy getz so mayhapz hersef willz pozt it, i thinkz daisy chan sayed
hersef liksa tazte, OEJ hopin diz duzint giffa soft annna furree anee
idermintz

I think we need a law against putting kitties on diets. Kitties ought to
be allowed to be fluffy if they want to be.

Amelia

Old February 21st 11, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Willow whispers to Harri. Dear sister in paw haz u looked at your mancat
latelyz? Himself is gonna git dat grain free stuff when Grambyu can find
it.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
I think we need a law against putting kitties on diets. Kitties ought to
be allowed to be fluffy if they want to be.

Amelia

Amelia, if you get any fluffier you'll start to affect the earth's
gravitational field.

Harri

vet visit Storrmmee Cat community 11 January 9th 11 04:23 AM
OEJ 's vet visit Stormmee Cat anecdotes 12 March 29th 10 07:34 PM
Vet Visit [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 2 May 4th 07 12:56 AM
Visit to Ted Kathryn Cat anecdotes 15 July 5th 06 02:49 AM
Please help with first vet visit... Me Cat health & behaviour 8 December 7th 04 06:27 AM