Serge

Old April 22nd 12, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Serge

On Apr 21, 8:56*pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
We just heard the news a few moments ago that Serge is gone. I can
hardly believe it. I know his sweet Anais will be waiting for him on
the other side of the Bridge. Such a good friend to all!

Devastating news. We will always miss him so much.
Many tears and much sorrow, Carol
Old April 23rd 12, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 20:56:42 -0700 (PDT), The Porter Cats
wrote:

We just heard the news a few moments ago that Serge is gone. I can
hardly believe it. I know his sweet Anais will be waiting for him on
the other side of the Bridge. Such a good friend to all!

ai em so bery bery sorree tu heer dat da gudgud hoomin Unka Serge haz
left dis world tu go anna be wif hisown RB pets, who haz bin waeting fur
hisownself.

ai em happi dat Unka Serge wil neber be sik or in pane eber agin, butted
ai gnows dat der ar to kitties dat hisownself lefted beehiend heer dat
wil miss hisownself

ai haz bin purrin fur a longlong tiem fur Unka Serge, butted eben dat
duzent alwaiz wurk

lorelei
Old April 24th 12, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

On Apr 21, 11:56 pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
We just heard the news a few moments ago that Serge is gone. I can
hardly believe it. I know his sweet Anais will be waiting for him on
the other side of the Bridge. Such a good friend to all!

A smallish light-splotched Himmy stops her red Jeep-fingie on the
trek to the Bridj and looks back. There's a human coming along the
path.
"Oh, it is Uncl Serje. Hee is a gudgud man. I will be polite an wait
sew I can gib hisseff a ride."

For the rest of us

"We say goodbye a lot this time of day.
The sun is going down; the shadows grow too long.
We knew the day would end but still,
We say goodbye too much this time of day."

--
Will in New Haven

Unka Will, diz pome ulwayz putz owr Meomie in teerz.
Et iz sad n bootiful. yeUP
Luffs
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Big Unka Serge purrs John Ross Mc Master Cat community 15 April 29th 12 03:44 AM
More purrs for Uncle Serge, please Amelia T Cat Cat community 23 April 16th 12 12:36 AM
Another Uncle Serge update Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 April 9th 12 05:41 PM
unka serge Stormmee Cat community 2 November 20th 07 10:09 PM
unca serge Stormmee Cat community 4 September 12th 07 11:21 AM