I GOT IT!!!

Old August 12th 03, 10:30 PM
beatles9091

Default I GOT IT!!!

Thanks to the many purrs, prayers, and d*ggie slobber offered, I am now the
new copy editor for our local newspaper!!!!!

They didn't call back for a couple of weeks after my initial interview so I
thought 'Well, crud!' Then I got word last night they wanted to talk to me
again so I went in today. At the end of the discussion, they offered me the
position and I, of course, nonchalantly (heck...I almost tripped over my
tongue) accepted.

It's for a two trial period and if I appear to get the hang of it, I'll be
hired permanently.

So, gang, please again...purrs, prayers, and yes, even d*ggie slobber will
be accepted so I don't make a big fool out of myself for the next two weeks
(I start next Monday).

Thanks again for all the kind thoughts.....

Roger

Old August 12th 03, 10:38 PM
Lisa Katt

beatles9091 skrev i meddelandet ...
Thanks to the many purrs, prayers, and d*ggie slobber offered, I am now the
new copy editor for our local newspaper!!!!!

They didn't call back for a couple of weeks after my initial interview so I
thought 'Well, crud!' Then I got word last night they wanted to talk to me
again so I went in today. At the end of the discussion, they offered me

the
position and I, of course, nonchalantly (heck...I almost tripped over my
tongue) accepted.

It's for a two trial period and if I appear to get the hang of it, I'll be
hired permanently.

So, gang, please again...purrs, prayers, and yes, even d*ggie slobber will
be accepted so I don't make a big fool out of myself for the next two weeks
(I start next Monday).

Thanks again for all the kind thoughts.....

Roger

CONGRATULATIONS!
Purrs!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old August 12th 03, 10:41 PM
Dan Mahoney

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:30:36 -0500, "beatles9091"
wrote:

Thanks to the many purrs, prayers, and d*ggie slobber offered, I am now the
new copy editor for our local newspaper!!!!!

FAR OUT!

Many power-purrs coming for the next couple of weeks. Please let us
know how you like it.

Dan

Old August 12th 03, 11:02 PM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

Excellent news!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$ **o$l.c$$*o$*m*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~
Old August 12th 03, 11:24 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"beatles9091" had some very interesting
things to say about I GOT IT!!!:

Thanks to the many purrs, prayers, and d*ggie slobber offered, I am now the
new copy editor for our local newspaper!!!!!
They didn't call back for a couple of weeks after my initial interview so I
thought 'Well, crud!' Then I got word last night they wanted to talk to me
again so I went in today. At the end of the discussion, they offered me the
position and I, of course, nonchalantly (heck...I almost tripped over my
tongue) accepted.

ALL RIGHT!!!! [cheering and doing the Snoopy dance of joy]

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL
Old August 12th 03, 11:44 PM
Margaret Fine

beatles9091 wrote:
Thanks to the many purrs, prayers, and d*ggie slobber offered, I am now the
new copy editor for our local newspaper!!!!!

They didn't call back for a couple of weeks after my initial interview so I
thought 'Well, crud!' Then I got word last night they wanted to talk to me
again so I went in today. At the end of the discussion, they offered me the
position and I, of course, nonchalantly (heck...I almost tripped over my
tongue) accepted.

It's for a two trial period and if I appear to get the hang of it, I'll be
hired permanently.

So, gang, please again...purrs, prayers, and yes, even d*ggie slobber will
be accepted so I don't make a big fool out of myself for the next two weeks
(I start next Monday).

Thanks again for all the kind thoughts.....

Roger

Wonderful!!!! Purrs and slobbers coming you way!

--
Margaret Fine

Old August 13th 03, 12:49 AM
Lois Reay

"beatles9091" wrote in message
Thanks to the many purrs, prayers, and d*ggie slobber offered, I am now

the
new copy editor for our local newspaper!!!!!

Good luck and best wishes for continuing success.

Lois

Old August 13th 03, 01:10 AM
Cheryl

"beatles9091" wrote in
:

(I start next Monday).

Congrats! Good luck and purrs for the trial period; you'll do fine.

--
Cheryl

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
-Mario Andretti.

Old August 13th 03, 01:16 AM
Brenda Watkins

[...]

woo hoo! Don't worry, Roger, I'm sure you'll do just fine!
Brenda