BENGAL cats

Old April 27th 05, 05:00 PM
-L.

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
Why does the life of a cat -- or a thousand cats -- matter at all?
Shoot a cat; save a lot of rabbits and birds. This moralizing about
cat breeders vs. shelters is bull****.

As for the guy tossing starfish into the ocean... that's a crock of
**** too. I don't even think starfish have a central nervous system.

Charlie

What a sucky ass world this would be without starfish. And jellyfish,
sea cucumbers, the lowly shrimp, sea fans...

-L.

Old April 27th 05, 05:01 PM
-L.

Philip wrote:
Green Peace BS. So you are giving Tsunamis, volcanoes, earthquakes,

wildfires, freezing temperatures, and insects a pass. Take your

gibberish
talking points and eat them. YOU are part of "Man" until such time

as you
become bug or plant food.

Best thing for Earth would be if Man died off. I wouldn't have a
problem with it. Terrible beast, he is.

-L.

Old April 27th 05, 05:05 PM
Philip

-L. wrote:
Philip wrote:
Green Peace BS. So you are giving Tsunamis, volcanoes, earthquakes,

wildfires, freezing temperatures, and insects a pass. Take your
gibberish talking points and eat them. YOU are part of "Man" until
such time as you become bug or plant food.

Best thing for Earth would be if Man died off. I wouldn't have a
problem with it. Terrible beast, he is.

-L.

Please. Such self loathing is beneath you. Getting laid once in awhile
puts a smile on your face and spring in your step. ;-)

Old April 27th 05, 05:06 PM
-L.

Philip wrote:
You women. "He's yours" until ... a younger replacement comes along

and
gives him "the eye." Then for a moment ... maybe longer, he AIN'T

yours.
LOL

I don't know a single woman who would say she needs her husband more
than he needs her. Think about that.

-L.

Old April 27th 05, 05:08 PM
-L.

Philip wrote:

Please. Such self loathing is beneath you. Getting laid once in

awhile
puts a smile on your face and spring in your step. ;-)

Hey - I am an environmental biologist by degree. Cut me some slack!

-L.

Old April 27th 05, 05:16 PM
Philip

-L. wrote:
Philip wrote:
You women. "He's yours" until ... a younger replacement comes along
and gives him "the eye." Then for a moment ... maybe longer, he
AIN'T yours. LOL

I don't know a single woman who would say she needs her husband more
than he needs her. Think about that.

-L.

That's why those women are ... single. ;-)

Old April 27th 05, 05:23 PM
Philip

-L. wrote:
Philip wrote:

Please. Such self loathing is beneath you. Getting laid once in
awhile puts a smile on your face and spring in your step. ;-)

Hey - I am an environmental biologist by degree. Cut me some slack!

-L.

LOL Ok. But do recall I said that working in any industry you will imbue
you with a proctologist's viewpoint.

Old April 27th 05, 05:26 PM
Mary

"Philip" wrote in message
link.net...
Mary wrote:
"Cat Protector" wrote in message
Sigh. I am nobody's goody two shoes. I do however belong to 3 great
cats named Isis, Jade, and Icarus who much to Phil and Brad's
chagrin are all rescues. No breeder needed to get these cats.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

"Mary" wrote in message
**** off, Brad. CP may be a goody-twoshoes but he is OUR
goody-twoshoes.

I was just playing. Despite our differences, at least you do
not support breeders.

Sounds like a gay thing.

How about now? 8)